What's wrong with me 2 years later?

Hello,
I seemed to recover fine from surgery, chemotherapy and radiotherapy and was totally back to normal. Then suddenly just under 2 years afterwards I am now suffering with chronic fatigue, dizziness, cross-eyed vision, sensitivity to sound and terrible shortness of breath. I am only young and can’t even work anymore. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what this might be please?

Thank you very much in advance.

Hello Briskate,

It sounds like you feel very unwell at the moment. As we aren’t medics here we can’t advise on what something might be, but I just wanted to ask if you had taken your diverse symptoms to your GP yet? It sounds like they are seriously affecting your life and happiness, but, it’s worth bearing in mind that they may be totally unrelated to your diagnosis 2 years ago. I know it is easy to connect BC with ongoing illness, but the fact is that it is more likely to be something separate causing your symptoms. I would urge you to go with your symptom list, after having BC it is easy to not want to go near a doctor again, but remember they treated you last time and have your best interests in mind. As you have stopped work, are you therefore signed off ?

Charys x

Thank you very much for your reply. I have been to my GP lots of times and they don’t know what is wrong. The last GP has actually told me to write on here just in case there is a chance someone might know what is wrong. I realise it might not be connected with cancer, but I thought I would try on here as I’m running out of options. If its not connected it means ive been double unlucky at a young age, which is probably less likely in a short space of time! Yes I am signed off work, my company don’t pay sick pay. I’ll do anything to get better.