cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to get my bandana??

10 REPLIES 10

Re: Where to get my bandana??

Hiya all,

I agree with the above posters - Bohemia Fashions were excellent. They also do jersey cap/bandana combos which cover your whole head and stop baldy bits being exposed in the wind! (If that's a concern).

Love, Sarah.

Bohemia Fashions were good for me too and fast delivery - think I ordered 10pm Thursday and it came Sat am.

Can also recommend buffs, I got mine from the Cotswold shop but there's lots on the web too.

cmw

I also got bandanas from Bohemia Fashions. The service was excellant, with next day delivery, despite deep snow.

However my best buys weren't online. I bought a number of scarves from Primark at about £2 each. They have a great range of colours and designs.

http://www.headcovers.com/headwear/hats-turbans/?gclid=CKiu9Of7jKcCFQkf4Qod-k1teg

I sent to America for mine far more fashionable and great sleep wear.

axcesorize although expensive is fantastic. I have loads of hats from there including the one with ears on this page for my dog walking.

http://www.accessorize.com/hats/icat/coldweatherhats/

chemochic (online shop for Emma and Pickles) is very good. Also on line the braclinic they sell brand name bras and accessories like headscarves cheaper. They have Amoena headscaves cheaper than the Amoena website, the are under accessories.

Mariann

Hats4heads is also good. X

hi I got some from headscarvesbyciara.co.uk you give your head measurements and they are made to your size I find them really comfortable and nice styles
michelle x

Hi

Annabandana is good. Cheap and quick delivery. I also got one from surburban turban, which is a bit more pricey but very comfy and looks good.

Rachelx

Just remembered another good site annabandana.co.uk
Kaz x

Hi Ruth i have recently lost my hair and i got some really nice headscarfs from bohemia-fashions.co.uk and R&R confidence.co.uk
They come really quickly aswell i am really pleased with them.
Good luck and happy looking
Take care
Kaz x

Highlighted

Where to get my bandana??

Hi,

I will be loosing my hair AGAIN in the next week or so. None of my previous bandanas were that good. Can anyone recommend an online site where I could get them from. I have had a look and there are several but, wondered what your experiences were.
Thanks
Ruth