Where to put this message?

A message to a wonderful and supportive group of individuals.
I do not post regularly, was never a member of any particular thread and 2-years on from diagnosis dip in from time to time.
I just wanted to take the opportunity to wish everyone well for 2013. This is a forum for individuals experiencing every stage, grade and variation of primary and secondary bc. Despite the challenges faced by everyone, the care and support for each other remains a constant and magnificent aspect of this website. This is a forum that was not born of choice but of circumstance; despite the circumstance I find myself honoured to have met in person and encountered online so many wonderful people.
That said, I miss the amazing, honest and inspirational contribution of so many from the Secondaries thread; where are those amazing Ladies? As a Primary Lady only to date (no rules I know when it comes to BC) , their experience and contributions have helped me to support both Family and Friends that have also progressed to a variety of secondaries. I can only hope that their lives are full and busy.
To those currently NED, long may it continue, to those undergoing treatment, may it be kind to you and may it provide you with the improvements and/or stability that you wish for.
Let’s also raise a toast to those no longer a part of our lives in body but most certainly in spirit.
Lots of love,
Suzanne xx

What a wonderful post, well said Suzanne,
Wishing you all the best for the new year and many more to come
xxxx
Barb

Hello Susanne, What a lovely post.
I am a secondaries lady. Many of the secondary ladies abandoned this site when the improvements were being made. The site became difficut to use and to keep in touch especially replying to new posters because of the new set up. I think the “saved thread” button was a great way to keep in touch with people you had replied to but did not know well. Unfoertunately the new set up did not retain this facitlity.
Some of the ladies now keep in touch on FB and I sometimes post on their page to see how they are doing.
Having 230 plus “latest posts” seem daunting when you want to search for a post and many new posts are missed because of this. I think the private messages works as well as it did before now that t has been sorted.
I myself am undergoing a new chemotherapy and am attending the hospital every week for my infusion of Taxol. Today my hair started to fall out and it reminded me of the very first chemo I had almost 24 years ago. I do not like the hair falling in my mouth or onto my food or drink. Yuck.
I have made many many friends on this site. I am hoping that the experienced people who migrated to other sites wil return when this site has its final makeover and is running better. I will let them know when this happens and try to encourage them back because their experiences are so valuable and important. All of us can offer advice or hope or understanding to other posters on this site.
May the year 2013 be a better one for everyone. If anyone wants to get in touch with me I always look at the Private messages so am still around. Just a bit knackered just now due to the treatment but pop in here most days. Here’s to a better and healthier NEW Year and as we say in Scotland. Lang May Your Lum Reek!"…translation availabe if needed! Love to all, Val

Hi NannaBarb, here’s to wishing us all many more!
Val, my hubby is a proud Scotsman so well used to the various ‘sayings’!
Tough that you are going through the chemo again but heck, 24-years on since your original treatment is truly amazing - what a Star and the reason we are inspired when facing our various anxieties. I remember that the worst part of chemo was early days with hair falling out and whilst a bit upsetting so much easier once I took the plunge and clippered it all off.
Wishing you success with your treatment and limited se’s along the way; stay strong and keep posting!
Suzanne xx