Who stocks Sandoz Letrozole?

Hi Everyone,

Am best on Sandoz but am struggling to find a pharmacist that now stocks it -seems to be disappearing of the market. Lloyds, Boots & Weldreck don’t seem to have it…anyone still managing to get it and if so from where? 

Be grateful for your comments. Thanks ?

Hi wavylocks!

I was told that if your gp names the brand you prefer on the script the pharmacy has to order that brand.

I’m on tamoxifen and have the brand mentioned in the script and the pharmacy I use has also marked my records with it as well.  They told me that they usually get a variety of brands but are happy to order my one

sheena x

I got mine from Boots, Central Six, Coventry 5 days ago. Hope this helps x

Hi, did you get help with this, I to have had problems with getting this from my local pharmacy, they kept telling me they  couldn’t get them anymore and also the company had stopped them. I emailed Sandoz and they told me that wasn’t the case, but if I had problems with my pharmacy to go through Boots instead and tell them to to special orders for them. Its all to do withn they are expensive and your pharmacy will try and fob you off with whatever they have, they don’t seem to care whether you are suffering from side effects or not.