Who where when ?

Sorry ladies I speak to lots of you and value all of your support but I am confused whose op if when and I do try and ask you how it is going by your posts x so I am sue from Birmingham op Id lumpectomy on 8th August xx so how about you lovely people? Xx

Hi,

I’m from Essex. Lumpectomy scheduled for 16.08. X

Sue

You know that I have finished treatment now but wanted to acknowledge your post and give any support I can to the ladies who are just starting their journeys

xxx

Hi Helena your support is invaluable to me and the rest of the group and a positive to keep us all going x Naza good luck for 16th keep us updated as to how it goes x

I’m on the 9th.  South Yorkshire.

Cathy

Will be thinking of you Cathy x

Mine was on 27 July, so I’m one week post surgery now.

Hi Xena hope you are well on the way to recovery sending a hug x

Yes 2 days I am in turkey at the moment get back tomorrow in time for op truth be told I am getting anxious but everyone seems to be having positive surgery experiences so that is helping x

Thank you Xena x Helena my mom lives in Coleshill and she said they had hailstones and power cut for 3 hours …funny you should say about vitamin d I was diagnosed with vitamin d deficiency about 2 years ago… wonder if there is a connection Between that and bc xx

Good luck to you Sue … had mine ten days ago feel fine was up and about the day after my op, scar on breast heeled really well no dent looks the same as before , scar under arm still a little sore but nothing i need to take pain relief for , back this thursday for results and to see what my treatment plan is i teast triple positive with Her2 so guessing its chemo ? Take care x

ldk glad to hear you are recovering well x hope I do too x

Tattyed how are you doing 2 weeks in? X