358002posts
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wide awake after midnight club !

Highlighted

Re: Wide awake after midnight club !

It's always nice to have pleasant thoughts keeping you up. Hope you finish it on time xxx

Highlighted

Went to bed last night ..tired and had clean sheets but still woke up at 2am ..not having dark thoughts but having a panic whether I had enough wool to finish the teddy bear jumper I'm knitting for my grand daughters build a bear ....the over acting brain but hey ho ..will pop to shop and buy some more wool ..problem solved ..
Carolyn xxx
Highlighted

Ha ha ..yes but hooray its better today ...thought everyone would laugh ..but it hurt yesterday all day ..can't think what caused it !!
If it rains today ..my fault I've got a 2nd load of washing twirling in machine ...AAGH ironing for me later !!
Lovely to meet you.
Carolyn xxxx
Highlighted

I don't think it was driving, it was moving heavy flower pots around so all my fault. I gather you have invented an entirely new medical condition - Community champion's frozen finger. Hope it has unfrozen, xx

Highlighted

Hello bonieres
Sorry about the spelling ...Sorry about your back ..feel bit guilty if all the driving to Bristol and back on Saturday has flared it up as it was a long drive for you.
It was so nice to meet you though.
Ashamed to admit on this thread ...slept for eight hours last night ..no wee or active brain up setting it !!! It's not a regular thing though.
Still sure that my glass of tonic water before bedtime does help ..don't know of any medical or proven fact but works for me ( well sometimes )
Carolyn xxx
Highlighted

Woke up at half past three. I hurt my back doing foolish things in the garden last week but by Saturday it seemed almost better. Then yesterday I woke up and it really hurt. Is it just a back injury or is it time for radiotherapy on my pelvis? My daughter has a history of back pain and hers has flared up. She counts on me for support with the children when it does. Her husband works away and is off to the Mddle East for 6 months next week. Oh well, things will get better when daylight comes.

Highlighted

Ladies ..glad u are enjoying this thread and can upload some of your fears and dark thoughts .
It's ironic I started it as I never take my phone/ tablet to bed at night ..usually silent from ten ish to the morning.!!
Xxx
Highlighted

Avriela,

I hope that our journey does not get more difficult. God will listen to your prayers and rest assured that you are in mine right now. I still can't get sleep and I'm happy that at least this is not one of the problems you are facing. Take good care and try to do something this morning to cheer you up even if for a short while. Let us all try to have at least a couple of enjoyable hours  every day. 

Highlighted

Hi all
We are all going through such hard times ,
I don't know any of you but we are kindred spirits trying our very best to get through all of this with our heads held high , members of the same club but as Groucho Marx once said
" I don't want to be a member of a club which has me as a member "
Momo , I understand where you are coming from and see you are fighting for your boys tooth and nail but you can only do your best try not be to hard on yourself , as you need to look after yourself as well
Ariella I think you are in the right place to post ,though I am only new to this surreal life i am now in , we are here to be friends and support each other , I think all of us are up one minute and down the next and also not just wanting to get through this but wish to be living through it as well ,
A big thank you from me to all our community champions ,Carolyn , Barton , Marirose and all others , for all of the help and kindness you give ,and every member everywhere ,

Kindest regards
Marcelle xxx
Highlighted

I will not surprise anyone Carolyn if I say that I have been overwhelmed with such kind of thoughts recently. I do not have major symptoms luckily up to now, but at times a feel like I am watching a movie, me being the main character....

I do not have kids, and will never have because of my ER+ cancer. So there is not any youngster to worry about. I live only with my husband, I meet with my mum and dad and brother only once a year and they are not aware of my diagnosis yet. I have only one best friend, who does not live in the UK. But I love life!!!I sleep well, hope that this is going to stay the same, but I feel so down at the moment, I want to do so many things, I need to see so many places before I go....

I pray that God will give me the time, strenght and health to do as many as possible and to find cure for that unfair disease. Sorry that I post in this thread, I am luckily sleeping well, apart from a lot of weeing at night, but I just felt that it is not fair to start a new thread only because I am drinking and feeling poor at the moment

Highlighted

Hello ladies ..hope it helped a bit being able to share thoughts at silly o clock.
I think we all worry about leaving our loved ones as most of us as women are the lynch pin that keeps everything tickity boo with organising etc.
The only positive thing I can think of is that this disease gives time for our loved ones to accept the situation but if we had a fatal heart attack or got hit by a bus ..plans would not be in place etc.
We all lay awake pondering dark thoughts and thinking " why me"have I done something horrible to deserve all this but they say only the good die young and maybe that's true when they are murderers and child molesters out there enjoying healthy long lives .
Keep visiting here ladies and maybe just maybe it will help off load some worries.
Hugs
Carolyn 💜💜💜💜
Highlighted

Managed to sleep more tonight but woke up with a horrible nightmare. Always thinking about the sacrifices I made throughout my married life to help my family move to a better home and to secure a better future for my sons. I need to make assurance from my husband that the fruits of the thirty years of hard work together must go to our sons and not to a complete stranger with whom he will share the rest of his life. This eats me alive as badly as the malignant cells. He refuses to pass on some of our property to them. Wish I had done things differently. Sorry to get so personal but can't share such stuff with close people. 

Highlighted

Good morning
I actually managed to sleep a bit but have woken up much to early
Writing in the dark on my phone is very challenging with my fat thumbs but I am giving it ago
I am telling myself as I write this that today I am not going to think of " whole thing " as I will just go off my head , I am just going through it bit by bit day by day ,
It has taken me almost a week to try and get my mind over seeing the Doc . I am not to good with medical stuff and I asked questions to try and understand this.nasty better,i wish I never asked the question ,
Wishing you all well

Highlighted
Community Champion

So where are all of you that are wide awake? 11:30 in USA, going to bed!

Highlighted

Great idea I usually wake up about 2.30ish start to think of daft things or days actions at hospital who said what did I listen right.

Smiley Frustrated xxx

Highlighted

Great idea, I often wake at 3 or 4 B xx

Highlighted

Excellent idea! Am quite often awake after 12, after 1, after 2 - you get the idea! Smiley LOL

Hugs, Barton.x

Highlighted

Good idea Carolyn 👍

Hugs Janette xx

Highlighted

A couple of days back I was wide awake with horrible thoughts that made it ever so difficult for me to even breathe properly 😫. It's a relief to create such a club! I hope very few or none of us would need it though! 

Stay strong my friends. Together we can make it through this. ✌

Highlighted

Great idea , xxx
Highlighted

Wide awake after midnight club !

At 2am this morning ..hubby was coughing and it made me think we need a thread for when we are all awake.
Most times its the worst for our dark thoughts and fears and hopefully by posting here ....Someone else will link up and rant too and help release the thoughts that are keeping us awake at silly o clock.