cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wig

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Wig

Melly

I had two wigs,  one NHS and a shorter one that i purchased.  Both in excellent condition.  I contacted my local college hairdressing dept.  They were very grateful for them.

Just another option.

Gilly x

No I haven't thank you I will try that.

I'm sure I read somewhere that the NHS do wig recycling, have you checked with your local unit?

Wig

i finished with my wig in May 2013 and kept it in case cancer came back - it was my safety net. However, now even if cancer did return I wouldnt wear this wig as I have changed and have kept my hair short. I was wondering what to do with the wig as I would like to help others. I only wore it for 6 months and only when I went out so I feel it is in good condition. It is shoulder length light brown layered slightly with fringe. Very nice really and a number of people said, 'oh, so you didnt loose your hair with the chemo' as they couldnt belive it was a wig. It is still in the box and I still have original receipt. It is acrylic, model Cameron and shade is honey wheat, I can email photos if anyone wants to contact me privately. I would like it to go to someone who needs it. I would only ask that someone covers postage - probably £2.80. Any ideas?