Winchester Meet-Ups

Hi all,

I haven’t been active in this forum before as although a member of Breast Cancer Now for many years I wasn’t aware there was a Winchester group.

I was diagnised with SBC in July last year (2019) but had Primary BC twice once in both breasts in 2003 & 2012. If I can I’d love to meet up with some of you but got to get used to using this forum correctly as just now could only see very old posts.

Catch up very soon hopefully.

Night night all.

Hi SandieE

Welcome to the forum but sorry that you have had the SBC diagnosis. We do have a little informal group here in the South - if you look on the Meet Up section it’s called Support group…Hampshire/Winchester and is very active. We tend to meet in Spinnaker Cafe, Gunwharf Quay, Portsmouth and next meet up is hopefully on Wed 22 Jan, 1.30pm. I’m from the Isle of Wight and we have ladies in Portsmouth, Southampton and near Basingstoke. We have met in Winchester as well in the past & always like to go up there. Post if you can make it to Portsmouth, we’d be delighted to meet you. All the best with your treatment.

Helen x

Hi @sandiee - There is the BCN Frimley group , not in person at the moment.  Previously held at the Frimley Baptist Church rooms and we are awaiting to hear what is next.  We would be delighted if you wanted to join our unofficial, not facilitated on-line video call each fortnight at 11 am on Mondays.  Just e-mail me on carolherring246@yahoo.co.uk for the details.  Thanks, Carol