cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Worcester

12 REPLIES 12
Highlighted

Re: Worcester

Hi Julie, on re reading my post I do hope that I did not word it incorrectly!! It was meant to mean 'I hope that you never get secondary bc' and it was not meant to read 'I hope we never meet up!!'. I am sorry if it came out wrong! I do hope you have managed to meet up with someone nd share experiences.

Hugs

Sadie Xx Xx

Highlighted

Hi Julie, I started this thread to meet up with other ladies with secondary bc - and I hope this is never ever you!!!! Perhaps you may get more people interested if you re post on a different section, not on the 'secondary meet ups' section. I am sorry, but maybe our paths will cross another time.

Hugs,

Sadie Xx Xx

Highlighted

Hi Sadie,

I dont have secondarys but just want to meet up with other people that live in worcester going though similar experiences. I could do friday afternoon if that is better. Could you do early afternoon?

Julie

Highlighted

Hi Julie, this is a lovely idea. Do you have Secondary bc too? I just find talking to people who have primary bc v different. I know a lady on here called Joey who may be interested too. Only one prob......my district nurse comes on a friday am to flush my hickman line nd do bloods. Could we meet in the afternoon? If not, I will try nd change the District Nurses time!

Take care,

Sadie Xx Xx

Highlighted

Hi there to Sadie and any others out there within the worcester area who are going through or have recentely gone through breast cancer. I am arranging to meet up at st Peters baptist church friday 25th 10.00am if anyone interested. Trying to arrange a regular get together. Feel free to email me back for further information.

Julie

Highlighted

Hi - There seems to be a handfull of us!! HELLOOOOO!!

Meeting up would be nice - but I wonder about leaving it till the start of September as there are so many holidays in August. What do you all think?

Any suggestions for a venue? How about the Three Pears off the M5 Juct 6?? Easy parking? Meet for lunch??

A bit about me! Primary BC 09, TAX chemo. Spinal met (massive surgery Nov 10), Lung mets diagnosed in Feb 11 - a horrid horrid shock! Now having weekly chemo Taxol / Avastin - number 15 today. Scans a few months ago show the chemo is having an effect - phew! I am married with two FAB kids and OH. Lovely friends - but no one else quite 'gets it' - so would be really nice to meet all of you.

Huge and Smiles

Sadie Xx Xx

Highlighted

I live in Bromsgrove and i would be interested too.
Mo

Highlighted

I live in Worcester so Im interested

Highlighted

There's a monthly support group in Hereford where lots of Worcester ladies attend http://www.thehaven.org.uk/how-we-can-help-you/whats-calendar/2011-08/secondary-breast-cancer-suppor...

Highlighted

im bromsgrove, my brother lives in worcester, so im up for meeting xx

Highlighted

Hiya I don't live in Worcester any more but am up quite frequently at the moment if you want to meet up.

Highlighted

Just bumping this up for the evening, but looks like i might be on my own!!

Anyone around worcester?

Sadie Xx

Highlighted

Worcester

Hi - Any of you wonderful people living near or round Worcester? May be nice to chat together or even meet up?

SadieL Xx Xx