Did you mean: 

Worried about new lump in breast...

3 REPLIES 3
Guest user
Not applicable

Re: Worried about new lump in breast...

Hi Nikiya

Sorry to hear about your new worry.

I don't know the answer to your query, but suggest you see someone who should know; onc/surgeon/bcn. (And you're right - all the worrying stuff always happens on a Fruday, doesn't it?)

X

S

Guest user
Not applicable

Thank you Sam! Will do that!

Sam_BCC

Hi Nikiya

Whilst you wait for the other forum users to reply with their experience and advice can I suggest you give the BCC helpline a call. Here you can share your concerns with one of the trained members of staff who will be able to offer you support and information. The lines are open today until 2pm and then Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm. The number is 0808 800 6000.

I hope this is helpful.

Kind regards
Sam (BCC Facilitator)

Guest user
Not applicable

Worried about new lump in breast...

I had complete RB MX and ANC on Aug 18 and have an expander in my right breast. Last Monday it was filled for the 2nd time.
Yesterday (late afternoon) I noted a lump (soft and not attached) on the upper inside part of my "breast" (i.e. the expander which so far has an awkward shape). Is this breast lymphodema? Should I seek immediate advice which can only mean going to the ER or wait until Monday? Oh dear I am terrified of things happening on Friday evenings!
TIA for any help!