Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Worried and scared

1 REPLY 1
Jo_BCC

Re: Worried and scared

Hi Kalerky2

sorry you haven't had any replies to your question as yet but hopefully someone will now see it and reply.  In the meantime could I suggest that you give our helpline team a ring, they're here to support  you both practically and emotionally.  Calls are free 0808 800 6000 lines open Mon-Fri 9-5 and Saturdays 10-2.

Take care,

Jo, Moderator

kalerky2

Worried and scared

Hello, I am 45 years old, I feel a lump in my left breast a while back 2003 or 2004, went to see the GP, referred me to Royal Free Hospital Hampstead for US, there is a lump, they said its just a cyst and nothing to worry about. This year, a week ago, its starting to get painful and there is a pain as well on my back and arm. Went to walk in clinic, told the GP, I have cyst. Check my breast, she said she could feel the lump and its movable. But I need to see my GP and ask for referral for breast clinic. She gave a pain reliever. As they are walk in clinic they could not do the referral. My left breast is still painful, my back is not much as well as my arm. And I notice that my nipple is bigger than the other one. I am so scared as I am a single mom of 8 years old girl. And she relying on me all the time. And I just started on my new job. I am usually a positive person, but I am so scared.