Worried but putting on the smile!

Hi, I’m new to this forum. I was wondering how people managed whilst waiting for their appointments following GP referral and what to expect really. Over the last3 weeks both breasts have increased 3 cup sizes( much to my husbands delight!) I have lumps and thickening in both breasts but worse on myright side. I look like I’ve had an implant as it points straight at the ceiling when I lay on my back. Both breasts ache and I get pain more in my right and both my nipples are leaking fluid. It feels like when I had engorged breasts when I breast fed my kiddies but my oldest is 5 now!
I have an appointment next week in the royal in Liverpool. I’m having all sorts of things going through my head although I’m trying not to show it, I don’t think I’ve ever been so scared in my life. X

Hi Deb79

Welcome to the forum where I’m sure you will find lots of support from fellow members.  While you are waiting for replies I’ve attached a link to our publication “Your breast clinic appointment” which you may find helpful.  This has some information about what to expect at your appointment:

www2.breastcancercare.org.uk/sites/default/files/your_breast_clinic_appointment.pdf

Very best wishes

Janet

BCC Moderator

Hi deb79, how did your appointment go after ? X

Not sure if I’m in the right bit but I really need help!!
I’ve been getting tingling feel in my right side just by my breast under my arm and getting some breast pain in my right breast on ocassions that seems to be from inside (if that makes sense) and also my right niple feels numb at times x also feeling alot tired too!
I know it might be nothing but I had precancerous cells removed from cervix and need to have regular smears so Im just making sure and to put my mind at rest any advice and information anyone can give me will be very much appreciated xx