Worried.

Hi Fairly new and i have posted a couple of times.
I have had bc and secondary in lymphs bank of my neck 2007 and have been OK upto now. At my last appointment back in March i mentioned i had lower back pain and areas that hurt when pushed. He said to leave any testing as i had only had them for a couple of weeks…which i was fine about. The pain has increased , pain right at the base of my bottom (near back passage) but not all the time. Some days i am fine others i find it difficult to sit comfortable. I phoned and requested a bone scan before my next appointment next month. I have an appointment now but got this really lovely letter from the Oncology consultant saying " I have had a message form…who has said that you are sadly you are getting more pain in your back and hip." OK ladies am i being over sensitive or have i got something to worry about? I also have had a odd blood test that showed an increase in a reading for my liver function. That test has to be repeated on the 2nd June. I have now not being drinking for a few weeks at all as i need to get a clear picture of what is going on.
Has anyone else been through this?

Hello Lupin,

I’m so sorry to hear that you’re worried about your symptoms, but you’re doing the right thing by getting them checked out as soon as you can. I haven’t had anything like this myself, but I’m sure that someone will post shortly with a similar experience.

Good luck and I really hope that the pain is nothing nasty.

Let us know how you get on, Angelfalls x