cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Worried...

2 REPLIES 2
Kess

Re: Worried...

It doesnt sound like its likely to be something serious, but if you have had something unusual in your breast and its persisted for a month, you are doing the right thing in getting it checked out. I know saying "don't worry" won't help, but try not to worry too much. Really hoping you will get some reassurance next week.
Lucy_BCC

Re: Worried...

Hi Lally37 and welcome to the BCC forums

Along with the support you will find here please feel free to call our helpliners to talk your concerns over, lines are open 9-5 during the week and 10-2 Saturdays on 0808 800 6000

You may find the BCC 'Referral to breast clinic' information helpful via this link:

http://www.breastcancercare.org.uk/breast-cancer-information/breast-awareness/referral-breast-clinic

Take care
Lucy BCC

Lally37

Worried...

Hi! I'm new to this and was looking for advice. I've felt my right breast to be a bit fuller than my left almost like it's spreading. This has been for about a month. Went to doc and she suggested I go for a mammogram which is next week. (Freaking out) Does anyone know about these symptoms? I am 37 and there is no breast cancer history in my family.
Thanks!