Worrying

Hi All,

Im a 43 yr old mum of an 18 yr old and a 9 yr old.

Last year I found a lump unde my arm close to my breast and ignored it (stupid I know!). After a few weeks it sort of disappeared. Then again early this year I found another 1 in the same place maybe the same lump and once again I ignored it. Anyway it was painful and once again a few months down the line it went again.

In June this year I was taking a bath 1 night and noticed my right breast leaking milk thought it strange and noticed my right breast leaking a fluid but much darker. I got out the bath n dabbed my nipple with tissue and it was almost black in colour and very sticky.

I went GP and had swab taken and the result was negative for infection. I had urgent referral for breast surgeon who had me express the fluid and it had turned a sage green colour. I was referred for a mammogram which I had today and now have to wait 10 days for the results.

I am obviously extremely worried and just wondered if anyone on here had had the same colour discharge and what the outcome was. I have no obvious lumps that can be felt as the surgeon done a thorough examination last tuesday. Also is it normal for you to get an appt so quick for the mammogram.

Sorry for the long post but thought it best to explain everything.

regards

Loz

Hi Loz
Sorry you are waiting on results. I haven’t had discharge my self so I am afraid I cannot add any advice.
Just wanted to send hugs so you know you are not alone.
((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))
Love
Dot
xxx

Hi Dot

Thanks for the hugs. I forgot to mention that even tho at first was just my left breast it is both now. The left 1 leaks in 3 to 4 diff places and my right breast leaks in 2 places. I could cope with the 1 breast but for both to be doing it my head is now all over the place :frowning:

Loz xxx