Worth a mention?

Hello, I am unsure whether this is worth mentioning to be honest so I am just looking for some reassurance/guidance. I have just found a ‘lump’ (I can’t think of what else to call it but it isn’t big enough to be classed as such I don’t think) it is about the same size or just smaller than an uncooked grain of rice and feels as hard, and like it is stood on its end, if that makes sense.  It isn’t visible and there is no pain so is it even worth saying anything about just yet?

Thank you in advance for any advice you may have x

Hello Gigglesainley,

I think for your peace of mind you should see your G.P. just to check it out, otherwise it will play on your mind. Chances are it will be nothing to worry about but best to be sure.  Wishing you all the best. xx Lily

Thank you Lily, I am just afraid to make a fuss. I am only 40 and there is no history of breast cancer in my family so the risk must be incredibly low. But there is a little worry feeling that isn’t going away. xx

hi gigglesainly,
Your gp cant tell by feeling it exactly what it is, therefore do ask for a referral to the breast clinic to get to the bottomof it, you are not overacting or making a fuss.
mostly all turns out to be well, but only the breast clinic can give you the all clear.
ann x