Wubbly - Wendy

Very sad news but we have another angel looking down on us today as Wendy sadly lost her fight with secondary TNBC last night.

Sending much love to her family and friends.

RIP Wubbly xxxxxxx

So sorry to hear such sad news.

Thinking of her family & sending much love,

Dugsy

I’m so very sad to hear about Wendy , and shocked at the speed at which she was taken. She was only posting a few days ago- how can this happen?? Hearfelt condolences to wendys family + friends, especially her hubby + little boy. We will miss you wendy, RIP xxxx

So sorry to hear these sad news. RIP Wendy, gone far too soon, taken by this rotten disease. Much love to her family. xxx

Lovely,warm, intelligent and funny. I was Wendy’s friend in real life. She was there for me right from the start and was still asking about me when I last saw her on Thursday.The north east ladies are reeling at her loss. Love and hugs to David and Lawrie.

Deborahxx

Yes, Midge is right. Us ladies, on the North East thread, have been shocked and devastated by the death of the lovely person Wendy was. . So corageous, warm and supportive ! I have had a privilege to meet her and I can tell you all she was a specia special person! lots of love to her family at this very sad time…
Lulu xx

I am so sad that Wendy has died, I will miss her Facebook and forum posts and comments. Sending love to her wherever she now is, and to her family and friends left behind. Life is son unfair for some people.

Vickie
Xxx

It’s just not fair. Wendy is too young to leave her wonderful little boy and husband. May you rest in peace Wendy. Many condolonces to all her family and friends. Adi x

very, very sad news. my love and thoughts with wendy,s family and friends xxx

Such sad news. Rest in Peace Wendy. My sincere condolences to your dear family and friends…xxx

How very sad to lose Lovely Wendy, my sympathies to her husband and little boy and all the family, and her friends and board friends
RIP Wendy

Lavender

No words Wendy for the loss we feel at you going. You were the brightest of stars and I know there were many of us that you helped on our darkest of days even when you were really suffering yourself. You set us all an example of how it can and be done and you deserve the very best in heaven. All love to you, your hubby and wee boy Cxxx

Very sad news, my thoughts go to everyone who knew Wendy.
RIP Wendy
Xx

So sad… another young life snatched too soon. Sincere condolences to all who knew and loved her.

RIP Wendy

Wendy you were like a second mammy to me. You were funny, intelligent, beautiful and caring and I am going to miss you. You always thought of others even when you were so poorly yourself. I will cherish the many messages I have from you. Rest in peace ‘lovely’ love you…alwaysxxx

Very sad news. My thoughts are with her family and friends. R.I.P. Wendy. x

This is one thread I did not want or expect to add too. Wendy will be so much missed by all who knew her. She kept her worries to herself to the end, cheering up others and giving such good advice. Much love to her family at this saddest of times. She will be much missed by her North East Breast Buddies. Marli xx

I am so sorry to hear this news. My thoughts are with Wendy’s husband and little boy and all her family and friends. Much, much too young and much, much too soon.

Lesley xx

Rest in peace Wendy xxx

Like the other North East girls this is the thread I never wanted to post in… I first “spoke” to Wendy on here the day she was diagnosed and we realised we lived close to each other a few days later…
It really is impossible to explain just how wonderful she was, but the amazing thing was within just a couple of minutes of meeting her you would realise just how wonderful she was and that you had met a friend for life… I know she will always hold a very special place in all our hearts and feel so sorry for her family and life long friends who have lost this special, funny, kind woman…
I can’t believe I will never see her again, have her wonderful messages of support… This is so wrong - we were meant to be old ladies eating cakes and scones and laughing at her tales of her grandchildren…

Sleep well Wendy and I hope your sparkly dreams are full of happiness and love xxx