Yes yes yes anyone had positive results

My BCN suggested Yes Yes Yes (maybe too many yeses but hey we can be hopeful!!) has none any feedback as to best time of day and how often and also how long it took for a change to happen.

At the moment I am very sore on the inside, able to start but not to carry on as everything dries up. My husband is so supportive and understanding but I feel guilty that I am stopping spontaneity.

Hi bondgirl, just posted a remark on this. I have read so much about Yes and it ticks all the boxes. Sylk seems to burn a little on the inside , whereas yes is so much more natural. I have the applicators and gel, water based and now it it available on the nhs. Since taking anastrozole I have found vaginal dryness really bad. Go their website and have a good read and the reviews are very promising. I  know it’s not nice but at least we can all help one another with all these probs. Keep in touch and let me know your thoughts. Lol xxxxxx

Also using Replens it has proved to be a life saver, but also using Yes at that point.

Good luck, not the same as before at all, but definetely working for me.

Flossie xx

You need to use a product called yes it’s a lubricant and natural if you get the water based and not the oil. Look on their website. It is available on prescription and if you get the pessaries and use just before sex you will be much more comfortable. Your doctor won’t know about this product so print of the info and take it in. Changed my life!

Thank you all ladies for your comments, I was starting to feel dispondant but now I have somewhere to start looking for help.