Yoga

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1168112/How-yoga-help-cope-breast-cancer.html

Not sure if I can post links on here or not? but I will give it a go - a brief article in the Daily Mail today suggesting Yoga has a beneficial affect emotionally for breast cancer sufferers … its not a huge article but it may be helpfull or interesting for some people.

Sue x

I was asked by my clinic if I would volunteer to do a 6 week stress course involving meditation and yoga at my local cancer centre. I found it very beneficial and it proved to be such a success that they now offer it to all cancer patients who want to do it - apparently they are finding that men get a lot from it. 2 years on I’m still doing medition and yoga and am now looking to do tai chi. I had wanted to try these things before I got BC and being ill pushed me in the right direction. It’s something I really enjoy and find it does calm me down when I get stressed so that has to be a good thing.

Totally agree with Cherub. After dx in 1990 I started yoga and have been doing it ever since in classes and at home. I had a recurrence in 2007 but am still practising and I know it helps with stress.