cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Younger Women Together - Liverpool

11 REPLIES 11
Janine mcgarry

Re: Younger Women Together - Liverpool

Hi ladies im coming from.St Helens the friday morning.Im janine from Manchester im 36 was diagnosed feb 2015.looking forward to meeting everyone xx
Miss_BT

Hi - I'm Tara from Cambridge. Diagnosed at the end of October, completed 3 tax and 1 FEC (next one's on Monday), surgery at the end of March (although don't know how extensive yet, waiting on genetics test which is due on Wednesday - next week's going to be busy!).

I'm arriving tomorrow (Thursday) so hopefully see some of you at the meal!

See y'all soon 🙂

T x

PS - as well as the public YBCN Facebook page, there's a private discussion group too, you just need to send a message to be added...

PinkRook

Hi Ladies! I'm Laura from Sheffield and will be going to Liverpool on Thursday and will also be having the meal that evening. I was diagnosed last February and have finished all my treatment now. I've been looking forward to this weekend for a long time. I look forward to meeting you all. Oh and thanks fearn for letting us know about the Younger Breast Cancer Network page on Facebook. I'd not seen it before and looks like there's lots of interesting articles and support. Safe travels x
DizzyCow

Hello everyone.

I'm Kerry (31) from Wrexham. Can't wait to meet new people and spend the day chatting with you all about your experiences.

I've got one more taxotere to go (can't wait to wave it goodbye) and radiotherapy after that.

Look forward to what the weekend holds. X
angiecoo32

Hello lovelies,

It'll be great to meet you all soon.
I'm 39, had single mx on 10th Dec and just waiting to hear when chemo, herceptin etc will start.
I'm back at work so have also booked a day off for this lovely treat!

See you soon,
Angela x
fearn

Hi, looking forward to meeting you all 🙂 I'm Heather, 34, from Leeds. Diagnosed Oct 2014, had bilateral mx and now half way through chemo, which I'm also working through (got the day off on Friday though for the forum!). I'm coming down on the Thursday and having the evening meal that night at the hotel, are any of you staying the thursday too? 

If you'd like to connect with others who are coming to the event, a fair few of us are on the Younger Breast Cancer Network's secret facebook group if you don't already know about it?

hx

Janejanis

Hi everyone. I'm Jane, 34 & I finished my treatment in October and have just returned to work this week which has been a lovely monumental step for me. Looking forward to the event and meeting other ladies who have been through or currently going through the same xx
Dsa1980

Hi Claire,
I realised after posting that oh my username came up.
I'm Daniele, see you next Friday x
claire24

Hi looking forward to meeting you all next week. Im 24 years old and have been on a long journey and looking forward to meeting others 

June_BCC

Hello DSA1980

Welcome to the forums.

I'm sure others will be joining the thread soon to let you know they are attending.

We also have a support helpline where the staff can offer emotional support as well as practical information should you want to talk to someone. The free phone number is 0808 800 6000 and the lines are open Monday to Friday 9.00 to 5.00 and Saturday 10.00 to 2.00.

Best wishes,

June moderator

Dsa1980

Hi Ladies,
Looking forward to meeting you all next week. Bit nervous of going alone but sure it will be fine.
I'm from South Manchester & will be driving to Liverpool in the morning.
I had chemo on Monday (#7 of 😎 so feeling pretty wiped out but positive about being near the end, should be feeling more energetic next Friday!
See you there x
Stephanie_BCN

Younger Women Together - Liverpool

Hello

Booked a place on the Younger Women’s Together event in Liverpool but worried about going alone?

Every year we receive queries from women, including concerns about coming along to the event on their own. Feedback from previous events has said how helpful it was to talk before the event.
This thread is a chance for you to say hello and “meet” others attending the Younger Women Together. I will check in regularly and if you have any questions do let me know and I will do my best to answer them.

Look forward to meeting you later this month
Steph