Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Younger Women's Forum Bristol

8 REPLIES 8
Sandytoes

Re: Younger Women's Forum Bristol

Hello!

The London one was BRILLIANT! Really useful and informative and great to meet others in a similar situation. And actually quite fun.

I would definitely recommend!!

Most people I met didn't actually use the forum though - so don't be worried if there aren't many people piping up on here.

x

cushkin

Just wondering if there are any more ladies going to the Bristol young woman's forum in September???

Emma_BCC

Morning Superjem,

Just wanted to post to let you know if you email I can send you more information about the forum in Bristol and answer any questions you may have.

Speak to you soon,
Emma

cushkin

Superjem, I send an e-mail to the organisers and they send me loads of info about the sessions and booking forms. It sound like it will be a really good weekend especially as you get to meet other women in the same situation and of a similar age. Also I think it will be useful to ask questions, share experiences and most importantly relax and enjoy.

Sandytoes

I'm going to the London one. If you contact the organisers they'll send you a timetable. There's interesting breakout groups (such as reconstruction/fertility/menopausal symptoms) etc and also well-being sessions. And I'm just looking forward to meeting similar aged people as most of the people I've met are much older and don't have the same concerns such as fertility etc.

superjem

I live in Somerset and was diagnosed in May last year - I am thinking of going but cant really find out that much information about what goes on etc and how it may help in the future?? Any advice on this forum in Bristol from someone who has been before?

cushkin

Thanks Somerset lady that's great to know, I'm looking forward to it even more now 🙂

somerset_lady

hello,
just wanted to say that I went to this last year and it was brilliant, bcc deserve a good pat on the back for organising this and you will enjoy it, take your swimsuits!

cushkin

Younger Women's Forum Bristol

Hi all, I've just booked my place on the Bristol Forum in September. I am really looking forward to it and getting the chance to meet other young women. I wondered if there are any other Ladies on here who are attending? I live in Newport and wondered if there was anyone was in my area I could offer a lift to?