Younger Women's Forum - Manchester - 24th and 25th January 2014

Hello

We have just a few places left on the next Younger Women’s Forum in Manchester on the 24th and 25th January 2014.

The Younger Women’s Forum is a free two day event for women aged 20 -45 who are within 3 years of diagnosis. There will be guest speakers, workshops, wellbeing sessions and discussion groups that are there to guide you through a wide range of topics specifically related to younger women with breast cancer. The forums provide high-quality information on essentials such as treatment, breast reconstruction, fertility, intimacy and sexuality, lymphoedema, and more. You can also find out about healthy eating and nutrition in relation to breast cancer.

If you would like more information either call 0845 077 1893 or email youngerwomen@breastcancercare.org.uk

[color=#0000ff]breastcancercare.org.uk/younger-womens-forum-programme

Best wishes
Steph

Hi Steph, would I be able to book a place on the Manchester dates please? My names Alex, I’m 23 years old. I was diagnosed with breast cancer yesterday. I’m having a mastectomy in the next couple of weeks. I’m feeling positive, my friends and family are amazing but I would love to meet other young women going through the same thing xxxx

Hi alicoshmo
Welcome to the BCC forums, you will be able,to get help with booking a place if you can call or email the team tomorrow on the details posted. if you have any problems with this please call our helpliners on 0808 800 6000 weekdays 9-5 and Sat 10-2 and they will be able to help direct you, our team are also on hand with further practical and emotional,support so do feel free to call

Here’s a link to further support and information which you may also find helpful:

breastcancercare.org.uk/younger-women

Take care
Lucy BCC

Hiya!

Just wanted to drop a quick hi to everyone going to the forum next week, I am a bit nervous but really looking forward to it! can’t wait to meet u all :slight_smile: