cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Youngest man with BC Nicky

18 REPLIES 18
LynB1

Re: Youngest man with BC Nicky

I am so sorry, Irene. My heart goes out to you - Nicky was a truly inspirational young man

Johnnyb1

Hi Irene so sorry to read of your loss,my best wishes to you and your family at this time.
More must be done to raise awareness of the dangers of male BC.
Kind regards
John

RoadRunner

I remember seeing the earlier posts when I was dx in 2007. I am so sorry for your loss. Life can be so cruel.

BrigDave

Hi Irene - its always sad when a loved one is lost - please accept my deepest sympathy.

Being a man who has had BC makes it worse - if only more could be done to publicise the fact that MEN get breast cancer too.

on line hugs to all x x

David

bud932

There are no words. I send love and hugs and my thoughts are with you and your family

Gail xx

MURDO2323

So sorry for your loss Irene sending you lots of love.

Jaynexxx

lynvee

Words can't say.. Love and comfort.

Lynn
x

katinthemiddle

So so sorry. Sending you lots of love and hugs xxxxx

dee49

No words; just a ((hug)) xx

Not applicable

Hi Irene
there are no words just a big((((hug)))).I lost my darling daughter in 2008(not breast cancer related).It's totally surreal, a terrible nightmare that you wait to be woken from.I know Nicky raised awareness for male breast cancer and was such an inspirational man,you must be very proud.

Thinking of you and your family and wishing you strength.

God bless you Nicky.

Mel xx

bydand

Hi Irene

Your son was an inspirational young man in the way he dealt with this awful disease and you must be very proud of him. My sincere condolences to you and your family. I cannot even start to imagine what you must be going through at the moment but want to send you all my love and best wishes. So very sad.

Anne x x

Divvy1

Dear Irene

I am so sorry for your loss & wish that you may find some comfort for the pain you are going through

xx

izzypal

Dear Irene,
Thinking of you and your family at this sad time.
God bless Nicky xxx

Isabelle

Lucy_BCC

Dear Irene

May I pass on our sincere condolences to you from the team here at BCC at this very sad news of your son Nicky

Please take care
Lucy

elaine_r

Irene thinking of you and all your family at this sad time please take care xx

sandra4

Irene,
Another very sad life lost to this dreadful disease. Cannot even begin to imagine what you and your family are going through, to lose a child is unbearable.
I hope his strength can carry you and your family through this dreadful time.
My Love to you all
Sandra xxx

There was another thread started for Nick on or about the 23rd July, you may wish to see it xxx

Midge

Irene

I am so sorry for your loss. As a mum there can be nothing worse than losing your child. I wish your family well and send my sincere condolences at this difficult time. Dx

Van

Irene.....
Not sure any words I can say would help the pain you are going through. I'm so sorry.
How sad another person gone to this dreadful disease . , x big hugs to you.
Van

irene46

Youngest man with BC Nicky

Hi, I posted on here a couple of years ago when my son was diagnosed at 24 with breast cancer, well just to update you, my beautiful son passed away on 19th july 2010 aged just 28, he was such a fighter and so strong, he fought everything that was thrown at him, we all miss him desperately.
His proud and heartbroken mum Irene x