Zippy

Zippy has made many friends over the past few years on this site, friendships she valued and found both comforting and supportive. My sincere thanks to you if you were one of her many friends.
She finally found peace yesterday evening.
love from
Zippy’s Mum xx

I am so very sorry to hear this , Zippy was very inspirational to a lot of us. My thoughts are with you and the rest of her family and friends. Thank you for letting us know the sad news.

Lesley xx

So sorry to read this. I didn’t really “know” Zippy but I do know her posts were encouraging, warm and friendly, and also very honest. She will be greatly missed.

Whilst it is a release for her, you will miss her terribly; my thoughts are with you and with the rest of Zippy’s family and friends at this sad time.

God bless.

Hi Zippys Mum

On behalf of the moderation team here at BCC, please accept our sincere condolences on the sad loss of your daughter.

Sam, BCC Facilitator

I am really sorry to read this.

Condolences to all who knew her.

R.I.P Zippy

Julie xxx

So sorry to hear the news.

I hope you will find support and comfort from your family and friends.

Rest in peace, Zippy.

Laurie x

Hi Zippy’s mum, thinking of you at this sad time, Rest in peace Zippy, junieliz x

Very sorry to hear this sad news,

Sarah x

Oh that’s so sad :frowning: Zippy was lovely.
I hate this horrible disease I really do and it’s really sobering and awful to hear of people we’ve known through the forums have this happen to them.
You must be devastated.
I wish you strength through these tough times to come Zippys Mum and feel so sad for you, you raised a really fantastic girl xxx

Dear Zippy’s Mum, I’m so very sorry to read this news. Zippy and I had messaged each other in the past and no matter how awful she was feeling she would always ask how I was first. I’m so very sorry you have lost your beautiful daughter and my sincere condolences to all your family.
Rest in Peace Zippy…thanks for being such a supportive friend.
Never forgotten, Belinda…xx

Dear Zippy’s Mum, so sorry for your loss.

Take care

Deb x

Dear Zippy’s Mum. I am so sorry to hear about the news about Zippy. I had talked to Zippy many times on the Forums but never actually met her but I loved reading her posts. She will be missed by many of us here especially those of us with Secondary diagnosis. Thinking about you at this difficult time. Val

Dear Zippy’s Mum.I’m so sorry to hear your news. Zippy used to pm me occasionally to ask how I was.
Thinking of you. Sincere condolences.
Poppy xx

Dear Zippys Mum,
So sorry to hear your news but thankyou so much for letting us know. Zippy will is peaceful but you will of course be left with the pain of her absence, my thoughts are with you and Zippys family,try to remember the good times.
RIP Zippy
Julie x

Dear Zippy’s Mum
I am so sorry to hear about Zippy - what a dreadfully sad time for you and the rest of her family. I had ‘spoken’ with her several times over the years and, as everyone else has said, she was a lovely lady - but I’m sure you don’t need me to tell you that. My thoughts are with you all. God Bless
Nicky

Hi Zippy’s Mum
I have only just caught up with this message. I am so sorry to hear your news.
I lost my beloved daughter Lisa just over 3 years ago. I still expect her to burst through the door walk with her usual cheery voice and wonderful laughter.
My thoughts are with you … I really do know what you are going through. This time of year is particularly painful too.
My thoughts are with you
Love Sue x

Oh Sue, I remember your postings about your lovely daughter Lisa.
Thinking of you and Zippy’s Mum…xx

What devastating news!
I send my condolences to all that knew Zippy!

Wishing you strength to endure the festive season at what is such a sad time for you, Zippy’s Mum! xx