aagh - brain shot and memory gone!

Can’t believe it!
I’m losing everything… been dizzy since chemo started but tonight I’ve totally lost it, came in the house with £90 in my pocket and now I have no idea where I’ve put it or if I lost it outside before I got home, not like I can afford to lose money… OH is not being supportive and is just going on about throwing money away! Last week it was pillow cases (still can’t find them!)at the weekend it was an advocado, I’ve put dirty washing in to the tumble dryer, veg in the tin cupboard and my 6 year old is correcting my spelling.

Aggh… want to scream and cry but if I start might not stop!!

KatieF
Know just what you mean
I’m not sure now if the lack of memory is due to treatments, cancer, or that thing I keep forgetting - Alzheimers?
Just don’t punish yourself. Won’t it be nice when it does turn up.
Migh be freshly laundered like the £40 I washed last week!!

I know exactly what you mean.

My fuzzy brain is with names. I call my daughter - my sister - and she gets most offended. My sister, I call my daughter. My son, I call my husband. And my husband gets very annoyed when I call him by my son’s name.

The most confused are the dogs. I have 3 - and I always call them the wrong names. They look at me with THOSE eyes. They are sooooo confused! I know I wasn’t this bad before bc!!

KatieF, I hope you find your money!!!

Found it!! Whoop whoop!

Total idiot though - in the washing powder box…!*!***! Remembered putting it down when I was putting my jeans in the wash… came to me at 2.30 this morning just as I was dropping off to sleep having been up all night, after OH went to bed, checking all cupboards, handbag, computer bag, downstairs loo, washing machine, tumble dryer, oven, microwave et al…

Der… but hey ho as OH thinks lost it and grumbled about it all evening me thinks must keep quiet and blow on lovely chocolate and lunch out today, might tell him tonight - he should have given me a cuddle and I might have remembered earlier so will keep as wages! lol.

hugs to all other nutters and everyone else

x x x x

My brain started to improved a tiny bit after chemo 4 but i am still a goon! Loosing so much stuff and dropping things,falling over and generally being an unco ordinated, forgetful idiot! Nice. Husband like that normally so its the blind leading the blind!!!
Glad you found it

S