1.2M posts
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

adenosquamous carcinoma of the breast.

2 REPLIES 2
swampy1901

Re: adenosquamous carcinoma of the breast.

It's scary when anyone starts talking about stuff you don't know about or even understand about. All you can do is keep asking questions and if necessary write it down. For some reason I find it easier to digest what I've been told if it's written down. So far it's only me whose written it down - I wish the doctors would do the same for me - everytime I ask if I can see scan pictures or can they write it down - I feel like I'm being patted on the head. Yes I'm deaf and yes I wear hearing aids but some stuff is just easier to understand if it's written down.

I have never heard of your condition but then when you face a scary journey like we are about to do -everything is new and it's as much as you can do-  to hang on for  the ride. Bit like a runaway train - you want to get off but it's not happening.

It's Thursday today and I hope your surgery went well - do come back when you are ready - and bring us upto date with your news.

Lizzy_BCC

Re: adenosquamous carcinoma of the breast.

Hi anitaszaban, 

I am sorry you are going through this difficult time and I am sure some of our users will be along to show their support soon. 

In the meantime please do call our helpline at 0808 800 6000 who will be able to talk through any questions you have and offer a friendly ear. The opening hours are below.

Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm
Late opening Wednesday 9am-7pm,
Saturday, 9am-1pm

You may also want to take a look at and post on our Surgery board.

Best wishes, 

Lizzy 

anitaszaban

adenosquamous carcinoma of the breast.

has any one else here been Diagnosed with the above ? ive been told its quite rare and there isnt much info about it. I have just turned 46 went to the breast clinic with a suspected cyst, it was confirmed to be a cyst. I had a mamogram whilst there to be told they had found a growth in the left Breast x Im due for surgery ( lumpectomy to start) on thursday