advice

Hi,
My Sister has just been diagnosed with Breast Cancer and has to have both Breasts removed in Two weeks time.
I am of course worried sick about her but try to be positive for her sake. I am going through a whole load of different emotions at the moment everything from Feeling Helpless,shock,Anger,and Fear.
Has anyone else felt like this?
I just want to be positive all the time for my Sister.
Any Advice would be appreciated.

Hi Eireom,

Welcome to the Breast Cancer Care discussion forums, I’m sure you’ll get lots of support from the many informed users of this site. While you are waiting for replies I have put for you below links to 3 of BCC’s publications that you and your sister may find helpful. Apart from the Resource Pack (which has to be posted out to you) the others can be downloaded directly, or if you prefer they also can be posted out to you free of charge. Don’t be afraid to ask anything there’s always someone who can help.

Resource pack: breastcancercare.org.uk/server/show/nav.718/changeTemplate/PublicationDisplay/publicationId/82

Breast Cancer and You:

breastcancercare.org.uk/server/show/nav.718/changeTemplate/PublicationDisplay/publicationId/89

Your op and recovery:
breastcancercare.org.uk/server/show/nav.718/changeTemplate/PublicationDisplay/publicationId/100

Hope this helps. Kind regards,
Jo, Facilitator