Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

after surgery - nerve pain

4 REPLIES 4
Guest user
Not applicable

Re: after surgery - nerve pain

thank you ladies, I am not feeling that I am the only one having this strange sensation (you dont like to ask people in case they laugh)
not felt very good today, lot of pain so I will see how it goes and mention in to BCN soon
thanks ladies
Karenx
Guest user
Not applicable

I am 15 days after my mx and get the shooting pain along my scar and under my arm, also like pins and needles as well more painfully. Was back yesterday to see consultant they say the scar and area is looking ok even with the fluid retention in the area.
Guest user
Not applicable

hi there Angie
yes its certainly very strange, it sort of stretches under my arm and around side - pretty much how you describe, it keeps me awake then just shoots pain from no where then stops! glad it gets better
thanks
Karen
x
angiepops

hi jessiebearsmummy
yes i had the same, its a very weird sensation isnt it. i had mx and anc so i got it all around the shoulder and underneath the top of my arm. it wore off but i still get the odd feeling now, 8 weeks on. it does get better.
angie xx
Guest user
Not applicable

after surgery - nerve pain

I am 12 days post op for lumpectomy and full lymph removal on one side and the numbness and nerve damage is getting worse, I have had some drained off and the consultant said yesterday that all looked ok, but there is tingling all the time and sometimes shocks that stop me in my tracks, its very odd sensation - anyone else the same?