after treatment stops

A finished my radiotherpy on the 16th sept and ave had a pain since the pain getting worse over last few weeks nowits painful just to touch it dont know if a should call breast nurse hope a dont sound paranoid can anyone help xxx

Hi Helen

Sorry to see you haven’t had any replies to your question yet, but  while you are waiting for your fellow forum users to reply could I suggest you give our helpline team a ring, they’re here for both emotional and practical support for you.  Lines open at 9am today until 5pm (Mon-Fri) and Sat 10-2.  Calls are free, 0808 800 6000

Take care

Jo, Moderator

Helen, all sorts of aches and pains can crop up after surgery, rads and chemo, but it sounds as though you should definately give your bcn a call - that’s why they’re there. You are not paranoid at all. Put your mind at rest by giving them a ring. Xxx

Hi Helen,

as Moser says, it is quite common, even normal, to have some pain after teatment, and she is right in sayoing give your BCN a ring.  I think you are i the same neck of the woods as me (from your post on GABBies) and the BCNs round here are pretty good, thoguh sometimes you do have to leave a message and wait a few days for a reply.  best thing is to phone and say in the message what your concern is - they seem to reply sooner that way!!

Hi moser a phoned bcn and she said she doesnt think it anything to worry about butto phone my gp as she thinks its a chest infection so did that got to wait 2weeks to c doc his receptionst wants me phone bk 2morrow and she try to get me a appointment so thanks for ur help and a let u know how a get on xxxtake carexx

Hi revcat well did all phoneing and waiting for a appt for ma doctor they dont have anything for 2weeks the receptionst going try get me appt sooner to phone her 2morrow thanks for everything a let u know how a get on take care xx

Helen, not sure if you’ve been on the ofrum - but for some reason I can’t reply to your PM re FB.  Have commented on the GABBies thread so hope you can find that (in the ‘in your area’ bit) and take it from there.