Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

after weeks of waiting and worring its happing to fast

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: after weeks of waiting and worring its happing to fast

Hi Sue

Yes, it is hard but you will get through it. Nothing will ever be quite the same again, that's for sure but you will find your own way and you will get support and advice from everyone here.

Take care.

Mary

Highlighted

Thanks Mary for taking time to reply. I just wish i was a stronger person than i am. Finding it so hard.x
Highlighted

Hi Sue

Goodness, it does sound like a muddle, no wonder you're stressing out. You can waffle and rant away all you like here, we all understand something of what you're going through. You've got a bit of time to get your head round it and on the positive at least there is not too long to be dwelling on it.

I hope it all goes ok and do ask anything, everyone is lovely here.

Mary

Highlighted

after weeks of waiting and worring its happing to fast

I was diagnosed with bc on 14 July told me it was early stages would have lump removed and then radiation and maybe chemotherapy. Then had phone call a week later say op was on 15 th august but they had no theater space at hospital NHS . So would have it done at spire hospital private.would get letter in post. Didn't hear from anyone. Getting more worried each day. Phoned them told it wasn't sorted yet.phoned again got told person was on holiday( only one person can deal with it)sorry don't mean to b nasty not that type of person can( normally).sorry long story just had to get of my chest. Anyway phone today and it is answering machine i leave a message to ring me 3.30 no one rings me so i phone again to b told person had finished for the day. So i speck to other person who don't no what's happing but bless her she said she would find out. Finally she did now after weeks of worring its happening to fast. Pre assent to morrow and sensil nodes on Friday b4 my op. Don't now whether im coming or going. Sorry for woffiling .sue