against the odds

Hi all
Im just wondering if anyone else experienced the same signs and symptoms.

Im feeling guilty on myself… for ive ignored oedema under my armpit for ages putting it down to fatty tissue. Until recently no problems… then umder the armpit (axilla) became tender to touch and a small lump. Ive been to GP who has now referred me under the urgent breast clinic… im concened that as well ad this i have slight clear discharge from the nipple. And a funny rash type thing… spotty orange peel type look… i was feeling confident it was nothing umtil i noted this discharge… has anyone else experienced these symptoms

Hi hals84

Welcome to the forum.  While you are waiting for some replies from fellow members I’ve attached a link to our publication which explains what may happen at your breast clinic appointment:

www2.breastcancercare.org.uk/sites/default/files/your_breast_clinic_appointment.pdf

I hope this is helpful.  It might also help to give our Helpline a call.  They will be able to offer you practical information and emotional support.  The opening times are 9-5 on weekdays and 10-2 on Saturdays.  The number is 0808 800 6000

Very best wishes

Janet

BCC Moderator