anyone here in Staffordshire ?

12 REPLIES 12
Sallybb

Re: anyone here in Staffordshire ?

Hi Gill,

l also live in stone l had my op in Nov 2014. Please contact me 

Anita

Hi Julie thank you so much for your reply. I was diagnosed a few weeks ago & waiting for lumpectomy on March 24th - still seems ages to wait. And yes would love someone to talk to along the way. Hope you're getting on o.k. Anita X

Julie_L

Hi Anita

I live in penn so just a few miles away.

I was diagnosed with pbc in 2013 and then with sbc in 2015.

If I can help at all then please get in touch xx 

Anita

Hi I'm in Wombourne in South staffs. I'm newly diagnosed & waiting for lumpectomy on March 24th which seems ages away. Would love some advice & support. Anita

Dottie

Hi Gill I'm in leek and I've had breast cancer twice and also recovering from skin cancers. Would love a chat sometime . Dot
decolady

Hi  I was diagosed with ductal and lobular cancer in August 2013; it was also oestrogen sensitive and HER2+ positive.  I have just finished my radiotherapy and will be on herceptin until end of December.  I live near Lichfield and would be happy to help if I can or to meet up with others in the area.

whiskers2013

Hi Sarah, see your also from our lovely town of Tamworth 😄 there's a really lovely fb group called breast friends who have meetings every month at sacred heart in glascote and also offer local support, not sure if that will be any use to you 🙂
whiskers2013

Hi Rowan, strangely enough just replied to your gig thread 🙂 I'm in Tamworth also. Had mx in May 2013, finished 6 x fec-t November 2013, finished 15 radiotherapy January 4th 2014 and now on tamoxifen. If I can help regarding advice with treatment just give me a shout 🙂
Rowan44

Hi all , good to hear from you all 🙂 just had my first chemo last week so been a bit tired
sezy68

Hi there I live inTamworth newbie on this site so not sure yet if I am doing it right. My name is Sarah
Jill52

Hi there, have been going through treatment since April 2013. Still on going, just finished radiotherapy, still having Herceptin. This is my first post so very new to this...! I live near lichfield not sure if I can help anyone but will try.
Julie_L

Hi I am in wolverhampton. I had my chemo first starting in July in the hope that it would shrink my lump. It worked and I had a lumpectomy and lymp nodes removed 3 weeks ago. Hoping to start radiotherapy in 2 weeks, which will be the end of my treatment.
If you need any help or advice please get in touch.
Julie
Rowan44

anyone here in Staffordshire ?

fairly new to all this mx and anc in december due to start chemo when the wound has healed  , looking for contacts in Staffordshire I am in Stone

Gill