anyone in or near Folkestone?

Hi there, am looking to connect and meet up with ladies from Folkestone and surrounding area, anyone out there interested?

Hi Leadie
i have a thread asking for anyone in kent. I live in sittingbourne, not too far from you and we are hoping to arrange a meet up in the new year. let me know if you are interested and we can see if we can arrange something. would be great to meet some people down this way.
deb x

Hi Debs66, That will be really good and happy to travel.
kay x

Hi Debs66. Have just found your thread about kent. Some of the threads are hard to find unless you trawl through a lot of stuff!! It’s been a week since my op…wle and feeling physically well, but struggling today with lots of negative thoughts. Been trying to meditate but head full of stuff!!

hi Kay
asking a silly question, but do you know how to bookmark, so you can keep an eye on the threads you are included in? glad you are ok since the op, and believe me, its normal to have these thoughts afterwards! what happens now, treatment wise? when are you back at the hospital?
try to enjoy christmas with your family the best you can, put those thoughts on hold, and then hopefully start the new year more positively!!! (she says!!!)
take care
deb x

No debs don’t know how to bookmark so not a silly question!!! Will have a go! Back to the hospital on the 30th for the results of the node sample. Am in a better place today…thanks for support

Hi there
To bookmark a discussion click on the ‘Bookmark this discussion’ in the ‘options’ box on the left hand side of this page.

Best wishes
Lucy

Thanks lucy for that. Also can you explain the live chat session which is tonight?

Hi Leadle

The next live chat is on Monday 22nd december which replaces the one which would have taken place on Christmas Day as they usually run on Thursday evenings, there is an expert breast care nurse and a trained facilitator present to run the session. To join you need to be registered on the forums, then at 9pm go to:

breastcancercare.chatjet.com/bcc/index.html

type in your user name and password and join the chat.

Best wishes
Lucy

hi kay
was going to mention to you about the live chat. hope to be on next monday, but wont be before half nine as out, but the girls on there are great, so you may benefit from joining them. easy enough to get in the chat room, so hope to see you on there
deb x

Hi debbs yes will be on next monday,sounds fun!

hope you catch you on there. x