cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

anyone living in merseyside due to start rads 6/8

4 REPLIES 4
elaine_r

Re: anyone living in merseyside due to start rads 6/8

sounds funny but im looking forward to clatterbridge i feel that the journey is coming to a close fingers crossed still having chemo at the min i have got 2 to go having done 6 already now on taxotere doing surgery when there completed i didnt no they cud do chemo and rads at the same time hope its all going ok for you your journey will close soon to take care elainexx

Guest user
Not applicable

Sorry - I've also just finished 15 rads at Clatterbridge. Just wanted to say it all went very smoothly and so far I haven't had any serious side effects - just a bit of redness and tiredness. I slapped on laods of aqueous cream and did everything they told me - seems to have worked! I have kept falling asleep over the last couple of days but that's prob because I also had chemo on Friday! Good luck.

elaine_r

i hope i can get a morning appointment think i will hav to travel on bus provider not sure i will be home for dinner have to do 5 weeks do u live in merseyside how long does the journey take

Guest user
Not applicable

i have just finished 15 days of going to clatterbribge my appointments were between 9 and 10 am and i was home for dinner

elaine_r

anyone living in merseyside due to start rads 6/8

anyone doin a trip to clatterbridge in 10/12wks time look forward to some company for the ride think it will b a long day