anyone on myocet/cyclophosphamide

Hi has 1st treatment last Friday been very ill and admitted to Christies. Info would be useful

Hi, I had Doxorubicin alone, I think it’s part of this combo? I found it ok. But posting to say I’m so sorry to read you’re in hospital and I hope you are home again very soon. x

Well after my first dose of myocet/cyclophos and a week in hospital followed by 3 weeks recovery at home. I am glad to say that I am starting to feel human again.

My bloods have improved, after being very neutropenic and my GGT one of the liver functions has dropped from 800 to 500. Still high I know but a big improvement.

After meeting with ONC we had to decide whether to continue on this combo on a reduced dose, due to my reaction to the first one. ONC says we are running out of options! I asked how long without any treatment and he gave me 6 months. I am not ready to give up the fight yet. If anyone can give me any ideas re  further drugs/treatment would be great. Had a scan last Monday, will get results next Monday and take it from there.

I am going to ask ONC about the erivlomus/exemastane (something like that) on Monday and see what he says.

Keep well my friends and continue to fight the good fight.

Elaine xx