Did you mean: 

anyone starting chemo in August?

Highlighted

Re: anyone starting chemo in August?

Hi Ivorymummy. Have pm'd you

Highlighted

Hi Rollercoaster,

I'm a newbie who has just joined the August maisies and you replied to my other thread about joining. We seem to be at the same point/week in the chemo schedule- I'm at chemo 2 session on 11th Sept and you are having yours tomorrow. Also, the fact that you are just losing your hair now and mine has been coming out rapidly this past week. It is so upsetting isn't it ? I read your thread here and really felt for you. I cried a lot while my husband was shaving it or most of it off yesterday and I thought, s**d it, let's go and treat myself !! It's such a mix of emotions this experience and what your body has to go through - I've never had so many scans,x-rays, bloods taken etc etc never mind ops. I'm on FEC-T chemo regime so just trying to tick it off one at a time. Good luck for tomorrow and I hope it goes as easily or uneventfully (if thats the right word) as possible for you. I'm hoping I have my chemo 2 session weds as my white blood count was down last week and I had to spend a few days in hospital as a precaution.All good fun eh ??

Best wishes, LittleLilyx

Highlighted

Hi ivory mummy if you do read this I'm very sorry you feel you havnt had the support. It's a very big group and I feel we do all get lost in it all sometimes . The face book group ( I'm not in that ) does seem to be busy I think it's good for the girls on it but because of it I miss a lot of important info regarding se's etc and other people's experiences whilst going through treatment and I miss that. Sharing se's is part of this I think it helps that you don't feel alone. I do remember you and I hope you are feeling ok. Please don't feel you can't get in touch as rollercoaster says you can always pm I promise il reply.
This journey is very personal and of course you must do what is right for you but if you need a virtual handhold or hug we are always there. If I thought you lived near we could meet but I'm in Swansea is that any use to you?
I've 2 nd chemo tomorrow and took loads steroids today and as I'm feeling terrible I'm home allday , if you want to chat I'm here but if not hope alls ok Hun xx ju x
Highlighted

Hi Ivorymummy. I'm really sorry that you feel you haven't had the support you needed. Without wishing to make excuses, some have started a Facebook closed group and don't come to the forum and those of us left care not quite sure who is on Facebook and who isn't so if we don't see anyone on here for a while we, or at least I as it turns out wrongly assume that they have gone onto Facebook instead. I am really sorry this has happened to you because I know the one thing everybody needs on this horrible journey is support.

Today it's not easy to post as I am in Hyde park, but if you post I will respond, that's a promise. I hope you stay on the forum and get all the support you need from wherever you need it.

I too have had surgery, am on chemo and gave rads and herceptin to get through yet. It's not easy at all even with support. Lots of hugs to you and your daughter, I hope to hear back from you but if not, I hope all goes well for you and I will be thinking about you xxx
Highlighted

Dear Ivory mummy
I am sorry to read your post about how you are feeling and can only apologise that you haven't received replies when you needed them, sometimes threads get so busy users do get missed if they are not posting a lot, please stick with it if you are able as I am sure it has not been intentional and see if we can improve on the support for you, our helpliners are on hand on 0808 800 6000 if you feel it would help to talk things through, lines are open weekdays 9-5 and Sat 10-2
Take care
Lucy

Highlighted

Hi Ivory,

It i smy first time on the new look site and I decided to look to see how people were getting on that have just started their chemo. Please accept  a virtual hug from me. I started my chemo last November, finishing it in April. I went through it relatively easily compared to others and feel very lucky. I felt so sad for you reading your last thread, I haven't read any of the others for August  as I felt I needed to reply to yours. 

I live in Cumbria, am married with a teenage daughter who has struggled through it all, probably more than me! After the chemo I had surgery followed by radiotherapy and am now on Herceptin until February. Please contact me if you want to, but I won't be offended if you don't.

Take care x

Highlighted

Hi everyone.  I hope nobody takes this the wrong way, but I'm leavng this forum.  I know it's intended to be supportive, but actually I've found it quite depressing, and in all honesty I don't want to hear about everyone else's side effects and problems.  I don't feel as though I've had much support - in fact whenever I've posted, I've had so few replies, and so little acknowledgement that I felt as though my (albeit minor) side effects weren't worth commenting on.  The last time I posted was page 88  (23 Aug), and I have just ploughed through about 50 pages of posts, and not a single person has asked where I am (however it has been noticed when other people are missing for a few days).  I'm a single parent, with no family nearby, and I joined this forum because I thought it would give me a lifeline during a time of huge uncertainty and worry, and I don't feel I've received that.  Nobody's ever asked me where I live, and I even had a "group name" imposed upon me by someone who wasn't even having chemo on the same day as me.  I've been getting more and more depressed as time has gone on, and I'm facing my third chemo  on Friday and I know that when I post on Friday or Saturday nobody will say anything.

I'm sorry that I've felt that I needed to write this - and I'm sorry if I've hurt anybody's feelings or upset anybody.  I'm sure plenty of people fall by the wayside during this journey, and I genuinely hope that everybody gets through this stronger and more confident in themselves and their health.  Me, I'm going to do what I've always done, and look after myself.

Highlighted

hi all, very very tired today, still eating all the fruit and veg i can but just keep going to sleep , no hope for me this week, spose this wd be week three of a normal cycle  for anyone else but just another week for me, dont know how the hell im sposed to feel.

love my kindle fire sam though bit peeved it wouldnt fit in my kindle case so another order into amazon, they must love me atm. getting on ok with it but cant download my pics atm so will have another look when my brain is less fuzzy, ive still got hair which i cant understand, thought mine would have really gone by now!!!

hope youre all ok congrats to those that are celebrating xxxx

Highlighted

Hello Maisies, very good luck for tomorrow's girls at the bar. The hair thing is horrible isn't it - I walked the dog yesterday and my head felt so cold, no wonder because I got home and under the floppy bits on the top both sides were completely bald.  Definitely time to bring out the head gear.  I really sympathise with all the se so many of you are having - sore head, sore mouth, sore eyes, exhaustion... no wonder we need to sound off or just howl!

Cheezap, I know exactly what you mean by being scared of chemo finishing, I guess we just need to take each stage as it comes. Try not to worry.

Hugs to all and hope the rest of the day has some nice bits in it for all - we deserve it!

Highlighted

Another Dixie Chick here absolutely dreading this week. The first few days last time were OK but by the end of the week I would have been quite happy if someone had shot me as the feeling in my head was so weird. The Onc said he thought it might have been a reaction to the steroids or the anti sickness tablets that block the message to the brain, so for this time he is changing the sickness tablets to a different type. If that doesn't work he will have me reduce the steroids gradually.

I have also been given sleeping tablets as I had so little sleep the first week I think it was affecting the way I thought. I've never taken any before. Is anyone else taking them?

Hope everyone has a nice Sunday with minimal SE's and good luck to everyone else up for a dunking this week x

Highlighted

Morning maisies, I hope everyone is feeling a little better today with any se's. Congratulations to those with celebrations this weekend and that you have a fab time.

Ju I know what you mean about feeling anxious before tomorrow I was the same. Luckily I wasn't as bad with se's as first time though.

Sending big hugs to all at the bar tomorrow in case I don't manage to post later before you all go tomorrow.  Let us know how you get on girls.

I have an appointment with my onc on thurs for him to look at how I am doing so far  and I need to ask if he will let me go to cyprus in nov. It will mean my last chemo being delayed by  a few days but chemo nurse diesn't think it would be a prob, fingers crossed he will say its ok subject to bloods of course. 

Have a fab weekend girls, lovely and sunny here at mo, sending hugs to all my fellow maisies x x xSmiley Happy

Highlighted

Morning maisies! Well, the dreaded has finally arrived. I went to have a shower and ended up with so little hair left I got my lovely daughter to clipper it off for me , just to no 3 as yet. Lots of tears from all 3 of us, but at least I have my day out to look forward to. We WILL enjoy it to the full! Tomorrow beckons - my knees are knocking already! The thought of the same ses as last time freak me out more than the thought of the treatment now. Hope onc is good to me! Enough whinging now.

Hope everyone else has a good day, Be with you all in thought, hugs to all, xxx
Highlighted

Lynsey, when I bathed last night the hair was floating and my hands and towel were covered in hair and mine was a number 2. I nearly died when I looked in the mirror, I reckon I only had half my hair left! So I "blowdried" my head and got the clippers and took the rest off. Ian walked in and cried when he saw it. I was a shock to him as when I went to the bath, I had hair...lol. I am going to have to bic it now though as it is catching on everthinh, including being uncomfortable to lay on the pillow. I couldnt stand the pathciness at number 2 though, I now feel like a guy with a days stubble if you know what I mean. Hey ho, I could do with some sun on it too, It is very white compared to my face xxx

Highlighted

Morning maisies! Congratulations to those celebrating weddings & anniversaries yesterday!!

Rollercoaster my head feels like that also (as the girls on facebook already know) it started falling out yesterday its already shaved to a number 2 but seeing it all over my hands upset me! Its starting to thin quickly so i may have to shave it off soon. Hope you have a lovely day in Hyde park xx

i was told alcohol was ok in moderation and not to drink day before chemo!

Chezza im not sure whats happened with the pm's but our old messages have reappeared lol so think they must be doing something with them?

Hope everyone has a nice sunday and those with se's are minimal and those at the bar monday good luck xx
Highlighted

Morning Maisie's, hi Christymay yeah 2 nd one Monday. Hope everyone's ok and se's mamnagable.
Sorry to moan but I feel awful today, eyes sore, so tired , even operation arm aching like mad. As meg said it might be stress of thinking about tomorrow, I've taken the first load of steroids and I'm going to try and sleep for awhile . Lazy or what!!! Meant to be having family over for lunch so il see how it goes , annoyed because I was feeling so good. Look really white to hope iron count ok.
Well have a good day all of you enjoy the rest of the weekend. All those at the bar tomorrow goodluck il be there at 11 am , yippee xx
Highlighted

Hi Maisie's, ju I'm the same as you, feel worn out today, & I'm up Monday? Glad you said you was the same as I was beginning to worry! mine is 2nd dunking Monday is yours?

I think it's worse this time as I know wat to expect! & I've been really emotional today? was going to a wedding reception but had row with the OH so I wouldn't go! I'm not very nice at the mo, going to see my daughter tom so maybe that will cheer me up! Bloody hope so! Xxxx
Highlighted

Ha I went overboard other night Annie didnt drink more than a normal night out but I think it hit me harder, but it did distress me at the time.
Rollercoaster you've managed well with your hair mine was out in handfuls by day 17. It was a relief to shave it off cos it hurt like you've described.. So long as you've got hats , scarves, or wig ready its not too bad, I'm coping and it was my biggest dread. You will be fine Hun it's amazing what we cope with when we have to.
Still can't find eye drops will have to buy some tomorrow, as an eye infection and bald is perhaps a bit to much to handle.
Sleep well Maisie's xx ju
Highlighted

Oh yes, I forgot the alcohol thing - was it Meg who was wondering?  No, I'm not off it,  it hasn't been advised or suggested by my Onc team - just don't go overboard, that's all!

There have to be some compensations for the rest of the  stuff we're having to put up with! Smiley LOL

Highlighted

Pendgraon, glad you managed to get some Spatone, hope it does the job for you or helps anyway. Hope you feel better soon and ses subside.

Annie glad to see you are feeling bit better, thats 2 done, how many you got to do altogether?

There seems to be lots of september weddings/anniversaries, ours is also sept, the 28th. How many chose to get married then coz winter was coming? Congrats to all, hope you can all enjoy some celebrations. I certainly never thought I would be travelling this road on our anniversary but here we are, still travelling!

My hair is now getting very thin but I still cant bring myself to do the deed, I did hoover my head earlier and a lot went but still quite a lot there too. My head is tender, like the ponytail feeling all over. Wish I was a bit braver and could do the job but I can't face it, feel like I'm being a wuss.

Our day out in hyde park tomorrow, looking forward to that anyway, just hope I can sleep a bit longer tonight. Hope all have enjoyed a reasonable day, and get a restful night tonight. Big hugs to all xxx
Highlighted

Evening Maisie's, congrats to all with weddings and anniversaries , apologise no names but brain not working properly today I'm really tired but don't know why as day 20 TAC 1.
Hope everyone's had good days and se's manageable. I've been making most of today as propping the bar up again Monday!! Been pottering around in mumbles at craft fair and coffee house, had a bout of paranoia over headgear and stares hope I get over that feeling sooner rather than later.
Chez thanks for text il head on over tomorrow for more hat shopping, I agree prefer hats to scarf.
Back on the damn steroids tomorrow I've put them all on table as have a complete chemo brain at the moment!!
Meg dunno if you've seen my pm but coming off the wine sounds bit harsh to me!!! I'd rather have one less piece of toast or something. I sound like an alcoholic I promise I'm not xxx
Off now to look for eye drops but can't remember where I put them ( unopened one ive had for ages). Eyes really sore but look ok.
Have good evening all Maisie's, pendragon your not alone Hun I have no energy at all tonight. Lets hope a good sleep sorts it xx ju x
Highlighted

Poor you pen, sounds like you are having a bad time at the mo, hope things improve soon for you , sending big big hugs your way xxxxx
Highlighted

got my statone OH bought one with apple in so got enough now to last me right through chemo and beyond will report back with blood results on thursday lets see if i get through this week?!!

chemo 3 day 3 feel awful tbh, no energy, usually im full of get up and go but its all gone, never eve really got the munchies like i usually do but this week was first with herceptin first and then taxol later so might be differet effects, another wait and see, when i asked nurse how i should feel as dont know ayone else on weekly chemo he said oh we're waiting for you to tell us great eh!

oh well off for another lil rest tc everyone hope you're al ok xx

Highlighted

Happy anniversay Dee have a great time

Meg I havent received a pm .   Wonder if its playing up????

Annie glad to hear you are doing better this time round

Highlighted

I've got a kindle fire & it's great! Easy to use as I'm not very good with technology!
Highlighted

morning everyone happy anniversary, hope you have great day and night!!  xx

O/h i think after talking to his sis last night decided on a kindle fire as theyve got one and think its brill hes just going into the local town to pick one up, we shall see later on. thanks for all the advice.

going to try to get some Spatone too see if that brings my levels up a bit dont want to over do it but may help .

hope you are all ok and keep smiling maisies we'll get there xxxx

Highlighted

Hi Annie glad your ok . It's TAC I asked if I could reduce or come off them and they said no not on TAC. So no sleep Sunday and that's before chemo , can't wait !!!!!!! X
Highlighted

FEC 2 Day 10

Hi all,

I'm still in the land of the living and seem to have got over the worst of my SEs, which weren't as bad as last time due to reduced dose - have been keeping my fingers crossed while taking temp these last few days as I can't face another stay in hospital!!   Seem to be OK though....

Lois, will reply to your PM.  Hope everyone else is doing as well as and good luck to everyone up next week.  Lois, what chemo are you having that you have to take steroids beforehand?  Is it TAX?  Not looking forward to that myself.

I've been looking in but can't keep up with everyone's news, but congratulations to those who've had weddings and anniversaries recently!

Annie x

Highlighted

Hi to all maisies, especially thinking about my fellow dixie chicks all up at the bar on monday. Sounds like we've all got the same mixed feelings about it so I'll just wish us all well with it and move on.

Chezzap, glad Sergio's picked up a bit, its amazing sometimes how quickly they can bounce up and down with their bugs and things but its a good job they do. I have got my brother coming to visit today, poor lad, hes up and down the motorway like a yoyo trying to keep everything ticking over re the parents and visit me too. He's a gem of a bro. I know what you mean about the safety blanket thing, its a catch 22 isnt it , still we have to trust the oncs and our bodies which isnt the easiest thing to do but suppose we have to move on after all this and it will be good to have the hair growing instead of falling out!

Lols, its interesting you say about your eyes being sore, mine are itchy and gritty especially first thing in the morning so maybe it is an se, will try and remember to ask onc on monday. Btw I'm just as sad, I've got a jigsaw app on the ipad, keeps me amused during the long hard days, yawn!

Sam, good to hear from you again, hope you and OH had a half decent couple of days. You seem more positive today, hold on to that. Have you ever been to Springfield's shopping centre, its at Spalding, easy to find and its an
outlet place. Lots of good stuff and eating places, cheap parking. It makes a good day out in the good weather.

Found out yesterday that my dad has picked up MRSA now, not sure how to respond to that one as far as visiting is concerned for me, something else to check with onc i suppose.

Well I'd better move or I'll still be sat in bed when my brother gets here, have a good weekend all, talk later, hugs and thoughts to all, xxx

Highlighted

Dee hope you have a lovely time in Stratford cuz you deserve it, a bit of you & OH time be lovely! Happy anniversary!
I haven't got anything for my eyes not sure wat to use?

Highlighted

Morning Maisie's, hope you are all ok and not suffering too much with SEs, also hope those of you who are up at the bar next week manage to enjoy a nice weekend. Sorry to hear Lols you have sore eyes, hope that sorts itself out very soon and yes home fine, have PM ed you. Morning Chezza so glad Sergio is better, you have had so much worry with him in the last few weeks, did you get my PM the other day, sent you a list of books I have for you to read and am happy to send any of them to you. Lols you saying about jigsaw puzzles I love them and often have one on the go! Hope you all have a peaceful day Love Meg xx
Highlighted

Good morning ladies , sees thank you christy that was lovely 🙂 yes it's my wedding anniversary and I am booked into the superior suite of ardencote manor in Stratford upon Avon for the weekend soooo excited , have booked oh in for massage etc as a thankyou treat for him , bit peeved I can't share the spa facilities with him but will sit on a lounger looking the part with my kindle lol this is A real treat for us so am going to enjoy it 🙂 hope u are all managing Ses and christy hope ur ok ? have u got anything for your eyes Hun? Xxxx
Highlighted

Christymay im assuming my bloods are ok as I've got to take loads of steroids Sunday so am assuming no news is good news. Enjoy today , fish and chips sounds lush, eat away to make up for next week Hun xxx
Highlighted

Morning Maisie's,

My eyes are sore too ju have been last few days so it could be another se, another to put on the list!

I'm going to enjoy this wknd too,off to Worcester have a walk down by the river, prob end up having fish & chips! Then going to see my daughter tomorrow at her new uni digs! I've so missed her this wk!

Then it's dunking 2 on Monday at 9.30 if my bloods are ok? Will they phone me over wknd?

Hope everybody is coping with se & has a nice day, including my good friend Dee who is having a night away!!

Big hugs to all xxxxx
Highlighted

Sorry why it didnt type properly gel Clair got big box of them and no ulcers ( hope I'm not speaking to soon) !!!
Highlighted

Morning Maisies,

Hope all are ok and the Dixxie chicks are going to enjoy teh weekend before their dunking next week

Ju are those sachets teh gelclair stuff? I got some free samples off line.

Pendragon- what tablet did OH get you? ANd more importantly how are you getting on with it.

Christymay- if that healing works go for it regardless to OH thinking you have lost the plot!

Off now ladies as I nee dto get ready for a morning of gossip with some girl friends. Oh has ended up working today which is pain as we were going London but as he is earning as much today as he normally does in a week I can't complain especially with all the shopping I have been doing lately. Have a good day ladies xx

Highlighted

Morning Maisie's, hope everyone's ok.
Gorgeous day here again so going to make most of it before Monday at the bar, can't even think about that!!!
Know what you mean chez but you've got herceptin to Hun. But it is a bit frightening I agree.
Glad about Sergio brings all my memories back with my youngest you think it's forever but it does eventually pass. It didnt stop mine playing rugby for school or club and he's very sporty still so they do cope.
Hope every ones se's manageable. My eyes are a bit sore not sure if an se il have to see how it goes.
Bet the way it massive box of gel are from onc other day they come on sachets for mouth ulcers etc meant to be brill . I'm ok at mo if anyone wants some pm me address and il send a few.worth a try.
The biggest pain of no hair is that you get some clothes on and then have to find scarf, hat that doesn't clash! Could never manage wig all day. Packed away hair drier and straighteners yesterday , won't see them for awhile.
Ordered a jigsaw on line last night , sad but true for my se weeks. Thought it might stop me eating too much
Meg I hope you got home safely what a long long day Hun. Any one heard of Annie I pm d her last night hope she's better than last dunking.
Right happy days Maisie's one and all. Xju
Highlighted

Morning all

Yes you can buy frozen spinach but the only prob is for those of you who dont like it cooked whilst it defrosts it loses loads of water and becomes very soggy so i would nt recommend it if you dont want to eat it hot and cooked.  I use the frozen spinach and fresh fried in a pan with chickpeas, garlic and olive oil.  Its a typical Spanish dish.

Sergio seems better, still wheezing but much more lively.  Going to get rafa's hair cut today in preparation for his first day in reception on Monday.  Can t believe he is starting school already where did 4 years go to???

Hope everyone manages to do something nice this weekend especially us dixie chicks who are up for dunking on Monday.  Yes Roller its number 3 for me.  Its going really quickly which suppose is a good thing.

Is anyone else worrying about chemo finishing?  I know it sounds daft and it should be cause for celebration but as awful as chemo is its kind of like a security blanket thats keeping the beast away.  Dont know how I will cope when treatment is over and how I wont be petrified every day

Highlighted

Hi all, back to normal now, just how a 3rd week should be! Hurrah!

Lols, i dont think they contact anybody unless theres a problem re the bloods, so no news has to be good news, if you know what I mean. Is it really good news, thats another question?

Pendragon, thats funny coz I was wondering if you can buy frozen spinach coz the fresh stuff doesnt keep very long but thats all I could find. As regards the Spatone, you can buy it in other places too, other chemists and tescos, dont know if that makes it any easier for you, hope so. Beetroot juice and MOLASSES (chezzap!) are supposed to be good too. Even peanut butter, salmon, wholemeal bread, lentils, beans, pulses, green veg, eggs, breakfast cereal (fortified) , theres more but I cant remember them all now, will look it up if you want or you could try the nhs website,
they do issue a leaflet about iron rich foods.

Christymay, I dont want to make you jealous but the nurse who did my blood test today was amazing, I honestly never felt a thing, not even a pin **bleep** never mind a 'sharp scratch', i was most impressed, asked her if she would like to work in the chemo unit on mondays too!

Chezzap, how is Sergio doing now? Steam any help? Hope he lets you sleep some or you will be smashed before you start on monday! It s you for dose 3 on monday isnt it?

Well all, after a hard days retail therapy yesterday and bloods, banks and visits today I've had it and am going to sleep. Hair is getting thin now, hairdresser coming on monday am, we'll see what happens. I'm thinking of hoovering it off, ha ha. Hugs to all, hope the ses are improving and all can enjoy a relaxing weekend, xxx

Highlighted

Hi all, hope everybody ok, they eventually found a vein after lots of digging around & bruising! Only managed to get the minimum amount hope it's enough & good enough for Monday's dunking!

Been to my sisters for tea, forgot to take my charger, flippin chemo brain & fell asleep!

Thanks for all the kind thoughts about me & my apps,

healing is at a spiritualist church & it's lovely, calm & relaxing, sends me too sleep while I'm there & a few nights after, it's worth a try, even though my OH thinks I've lost the plot xxx
Highlighted

Evening maisies,  I hope you are all doing okay this evening and any se's have settled down for you. 

I've been out shopping today and returned with one pair of shoes, one jumper and a kfc consumed yummy lol! In my defence  its the first thing since last week I have wanted and tasted properly, but not  on my list of recommended foods unfortunately ha ha !

I hope all your appointments have gone ok today and fingers crossed  your bloods are ok for mondays dunk.

Have a good night girls and sending big hugs to all debs x x x

Highlighted

Hello lovely Maisies, hope that today is bearable despite rain and se. Thanks for kind replies and it's just lovely to read all your news each day. 

Congratulations Jacquie!

Tell me about the healing Christymay - we have healing at our church - is it like that?  Sleep sounds a great response! I hope you and Sergio better today, you must be exhausted.

Rollercoaster, hope the horrid trots have calmed down.  I’ve had 2 treatments and constipation – not sure which is worse.

Spikeyred, sorry about chemo delay, damn boob.

Pendragon, you’ve had such a tough time, I feel for you as my dad died in 2011, mum in 2012 and BC dx in 2013!

Thanks Breezey. The tamoxifen programme was about the severe menopausal effects some women get on tamoxifen, so bad in some cases that they are putting their lives at risk by not taking them. But let’s worry about that later!

Big hugs all.

Highlighted

thanks rollercoaster could only got frozen in our shop, might have to leave it to defrost lol. about vit 3 im drinking orange and eating fruit anything else i can add in here im so determined to bring my blood count up xx

Highlighted

Meg glad no snoring on the journey home xx
Highlighted

I was wondering that rollercoaster , how do we know all bloods were ok? I've got to start steroids sunday won't be happy if I've taken them all and then they can't do chemo Monday. Is this same for everyone? Or is no news good news?
Highlighted

Pendragon, I hate spinach cooked, so eat it raw just out of the bag as it comes but you still need vit c at same time to absorb it. I think i may have overdone it a bit as when they took my blood today it was so dark red it was nearly black! I'll see what they say on monday, have heard nothing so assume its all stations go for my dunking.
Highlighted

thanks for all info re tabs O/h ended up getting me one so will wait and see wat he brings home tomorrow. Told him bout counselling he said oh it'll do you good lol, not he might need it too. He said he wants an us night lol well i hate footy but at least he's trying. Very we all say.

My friend is back home to spain on wednesday for 5 weeks i will miss her so much she has run me round everywere whilst shes been here working.

Feel reeal weird today headache wont go, funny taste all usual chemo se's i know, boufght all my stuff from morrsions to try to boost my bc for next week even going to try spinach mmmmmm, thanks again for all the suggeston was keen to try that spatone but our Boots is miles away.

Well take are everyone and hope those not to good get better soon. xxxxx

Highlighted

Hi all Maisie's hope you are all ok. Hope bloods went ok for Christymay, Rollercoaster and Lols and you are all set for next week. many Congratulations Jacquie on you wedding, I seemed to miss that was happening and hope the weather has brightened up for you. Hope everyone is ok this evening. Lols just to say am on train back now and no one is snoring next to me! Will PM you shortly. Have a peaceful evening Maisie's Love Meg xx
Highlighted

Jacqui  hope you have a lovely time today despite the weather

Roller immodium is very good so it should sort you out and all should be ok for mOnday and thanks for reminder we bought a humidifier for his room few months back so will get it on again.

Not sure if anyone is up today???

Yes JUlie - Tasha is always saying that that product is really good, havent tried it as so far touch wood not had any probs with mouth but it comes hightly recommended.  I will have a look at the hats and may have to order some

Hope everyone is well on thisw rainy rubbish day

Highlighted

Many congratulations Jacquie, hope you have a really good day despite the rain. It rained on my wedding too a long time ago in September, it didn't spoil anything. Thinking of you, hugs xxx
Highlighted

I noticed a few posts re beanie hats- there are some fab ones on the seasaltcornwall website called ' juicy hats' in two gorgeous colours- might have to have a little spend. Also been told about a website called ' sweet cures' who sell a product called xylotene, apparently excellent as a mouth wash and to dab on ulcers and good for general healing too. I've just ordered some so will keep you posted, Im of the mind that I will try anything if it might help! Here's hoping you all have a good day.