1.2M posts
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

anyone starting chemo in August?

Annie62

Re: anyone starting chemo in August?

I'll see what my Onc says about alternatives to cannula - Roller, I do have a blue book but no one's ever asked to see it or written anything in it!  I have a separate card for appointments.

Christymay, I 'm sorry your chemo nurses haven't been very caring - same here!  I haven't had the same one twice and I know they're busy but some of them make me feel as though I'm on a conveyor belt!  I've never been ill before and don't really know how to stand up for myself in this situation...

Thanks for being supportive, girls, I will definitely insist on them not using my poor node-less arm for the IV in future.

Smiley Happy  xx

Christymay

Whats a portacath? I'm very confused with all this stuff! xxxx
wt66

Hi I am new to this but just had my second dose of FEC and still terrified of it all. Its the tiredness I am really struggling with but the this forum looks like just what I could use to get through it with people going through the same...family are great but..

Christymay

Annie I know wat you mean, I've had 2 dunkings now & they haven't wrote any of my blood counts or anything to do with bloods down, my new doc said that was awful & they never wrote down I've had 2nd chemo, they not been too good to me at chemo unit but my doc having a word, they had to use my op arm last time too I think that's why they've decided to fit a Hickman line, wasn't keen on the idea but think I'd rather the Hickman than lymphodema!

Just letting you all know I've been in touch with Dee, breezy41, she is in bed as she has no energy, poor thing,hope she feels better soon xxxxxx
Rollercoaster

I'm going to discuss having a portacath with chemo nurses next week coz I can't imagine my veins are going to hold up to all this. I have another 4 FEC then 18 herceptin besides all the blood tests plus whatever else they decide to throw at me. Also being diabetic I need my veins to be ok for blood tests after this is all over. They made a song and dance last tone about finding a vein coz I was cold! Don't want the hassle so considering the portacath idea. Do you not have a book that you have to carry to all your appointments? I do and they put all my results in it every cycle plus all appointments, treatments etc. it just means wherever you go whatever doc you see knows what's going on at a glance .
Annie62

No, I don't - they seem to tell you as little as possible here!  I specifically asked for details when I was in hospital with neutropenia, but didn't get them!

I've brought forward my next Onc appointment to next week as  I have a couple of issues I want to discuss with her before my next treatment - will ask about blood levels then.   And I specifically want to ask her what the protocol is in the Unit about using the other arm if they can't get the cannula in the 'good' arm.  Last time I wasn't really given any choice in the matter and I dread getting lymphodema!! Smiley Sad    xx

Rollercoaster

Annie, really glad the spatone is helping, don't think it is psychological though. If someone is anaemic they will feel very tired but the Spatone boosts hb levels so you should feel less tired. Do you know what your hb was at your last blood test? xxx
Annie62

FEC 3 Day 6

Interesting how advice varies throughout the regions!   Here virtually nothing is banned, alcohol in moderation is OK and so are supplements, although not fad diets or 'cures'.    I'm taking Spatone and I do feel a lot less tired since I started it - it may be psychological, of course!  If I could get hold of some brewers yeast I'd take that too, in case it really does boost your white blood cell count...

Generally feeling much better this cycle, pity the next one's TAX!

Annie x

Rollercoaster

FEC 2 Day 16

Hi to all the maisies, hope you're all having a reasonable day. I've been to comp therapy, today had therapeutic massage. Very gentle but afterwards she said you seem emotionally irritated. I just laughed and then explained a bit about parents etc, but she was right on the nose! Overall, I don't think it was quite as good as last week with the reflexology but still relaxing. She did say I might not feel the benefit for about 3 days so I shall watch with interest.

Christymay, hope you have a good time away and enjoy your bc free time as much as you can and eat!

Chezzap, how aggravating after all the other stuff you've put up with now you get a cold as well, that's just being plain greedy! You can't have it all you know, let others have some of it as long as it's not any maisies! My daughter has a cold and sore throat so we're keeping a distance right now, don't want that as well. Since we're not supposed to take and vits or supplements etc OH and D are starting vit c supp to try and avoid more colds this winter, it will test the theory anyway.

Genevre, hope you got your dunking over with and all is ok. Sure you will let us know as soon as you can, thinking if you xxx

Venice, have you come up for more air yet or are you still pushing lots of zzzzzz's? Hope your recovery is imminent,hugs xxx

On Saturday, we dived into ikea to get some new plates etc as the old ones are all chipped. Since then we've been using up the old ones that were all clean, so we eat the food off them and throw them in the bin, good fun and no washing up, I like it! All I have to do now is sort out the cupboard so here goes, talk later girls, xxxx

chezzap

Think Lucy58 is up today and worried she has nt answered my pm.

Lucy if you are out there love let us know you are ok

chezzap

have a great time away Christy and bring senor Bones back an extra juicy big bone!  happy anniversary

Was meant to go to0 physio today but full of a cold so think gonna cancel and go to bed am worried chemo might be delayed on Monday if got the lurgy

Christymay

Morning Maisie's, I'm up & rearing to go.... Well if I had the energy! Got to find it from somewhere as I'm going away tonight til sat, it's our anniversary tomorrow so have warned the OH no bc talk!

got washing to do & pack my bag so that wil keep me occupied, & take mr bones for a walk as he isn't coming,he already depressed, poor old bugger( he is 16), my brother bones sitting so he be ok!

hope everybody's se are not too bad & not sure if anybody up this wk? I can't keep up, have to rely on other reliable Maisie's.

Have a good day all xxxxxxx
Coco0896

Morning Maisie's all the best to Generve at the bar today, hope it goes ok for you and the Ses arnt as you fear them to be. So many of you suffering at the moment, hope that all improves for you. Hope you all have a peaceful day. Love. Meg x
Christymay

Goodnight amazing Maisie's

I did try & watch doc Martin but have missed most of it, kept nodding off so I dragging my butt up to bed!!

Big hugs all xxxxx
chezzap

evening all

I pmed Lucy 58 but have had no reply am quite worried now.

Pennycrow/ Alix is active on fb

Good luck Fran for tomorrow be thinking of you

Im full of a bloody cold typical!!!

Rollercoaster

Genevre, I know everybody says it but its true, the losing of the hair is the hardest thing. Once it's gone its easier to deal with. I don't think I'll ever be comfortable with it but it gets easier to manage when you're not leaking hair everywhere. Mine came out in big lumps more or less all in one go in the shower, it was horrible. But there ain't a thing we can do about it just ride the storm. We don't have to like it, just live with it for now. The next person that says don't worrying it will soon grow back might just get a slap though. They have no idea what it feels like to be bald against
your will.

Lots of love and hugs, keep going hunni, xxxx.

Sorry also meant to say hope things go as well as they can for you and anyone else at the bar tomorrow, will be thinking of you xxx
Guest user
Not applicable

hi im week 5 day 5 on weekly taxol, hats why hair is hanging in there ive got a heart condition too and asthma so im being trickled with chemo its a 12 week course.

Rollercoaster

FEC 2 Day 15

Hi all, hope we're all having a good day/evening. Feeling good today, just tiring a bit now so relaxing evening coming up. Gonna watch downtown on iplayer, probably fall asleep in the middle! Seems like things are coming to a head as far as the parents are concerned, the care team have added their concerns to ours and raised the alarm over safety issues, at last! Maybe things will get sorted this time, dare I hope.

Christymay, if you have low blood sugar you will feel shaky and wobbly, maybe dizzy too. But you will have low blood sugar if you're not eating much, especially you will need reasonable amounts of carbs to stop that feeling. A good bowl of pasta usually helps if I get to that level. Hope that helps. Do you still have no appetite? Your last dunking was the 9th Sept wasn't it, thats a long time not to eat much. Think you need to take advice on that one, you can't keep losing weight like you have already.

Pendragon, sorry I'm sure I've asked this already but my brain refuses to hold on to info given, where are you in your regime? Just most of us have lost the hair already and it seems you're just losing yours. I do actually have a very thin covering left which is hanging on resolutely but not sure how long it will stay for. I 'm due FEC. 3 next Monday, maybe that will be the last straw for the hair, I don't know. You're so right about looking ahead to next year, I do that but when it seems like a really long way to go I also look back and see how far I've come already then the next bit seems more manageable somehow. Sure its all mind games, but hey whatever helps at the end of the day will do me.

Venice, good to see you feeling alive enough to get back on the forum now. I haven't heard from Pennycrow in ages either, guess she's on Facebook but I don't use it so can't check on that. Maybe someone else that uses both can check for us please.

Lynsey, wot no internet! Bet that drove you bonkers, it would me. Life doesn't function properly without internet anymore.

Spikey, I know what you mean by exhaustion. I had that for 8 days and was so wiped out couldn't get out of bed. My Oh brought me a slice of bread one day and I managed to force it down but then was so wiped out again I had to sleep to recover! Ridiculous when you think of all the things we used to do in a day isn't it and so frustrating too. Mine was mostly down to the white cell jabs though. Not any more!

Chezzap, did you get any answer from Lucy58 yet? Is she ok? Hope you are fully recovered now and boys and OH are doing ok.

Sam, was it you that was going to see madness, was it last night? Hope it was or is when you do go if I got the wrong night. We had an amazing day in Hyde park at the radio 2 party in the park when we went on 8th. Now I keep hearing the songs from it on the radio played live and it brings the memories back, its good.

Btw, has anyone heard the Katie Melua song she did at the queens jubilee? It's called "I will be there". Thinking about how my mum is now its very poignant, a bit of a tearjerker but its lovely. If you haven't heard it there's a video clip on you tube of it. Well I'm going to watch some iplayer now, got aromatherapy in the morning , mmmmm. Have a good evening/night girls, may all your ses be little ones, hugs to all xxxxxxx

Genevre

FEC 2, day 20

Hello Maisies,

I was wondering about pennycrow too, I wonder if she's only using facebook.

I think the exahaustion is catching up with us all at the moment.  I wake up feeling rested, then have to lie down again after I've showered and dressed.

Good luck to all being dunked this week.  My turn for chemo 3 tomorrow. Dreading the ses this time. Today I washed my hair and was shocked to see the great mass of hair that came out. It itches all the time, and more hair falls out each time  I touch it.  I''ve had it cut really short, but can't face having it shaved for some reason.

Lots of love to you all, have a peaceful evening and as good a night as you can, whatever stage you're at. xx

venice25

Hi Ladies

does anyone know whats happened to Pennycrow not seen a post for ages wishing everyone a good evening love Gill x

Guest user
Not applicable

hi im feeling dizzy too this cycle seems to be improving slowly. its awful have had more energy but hair is coming out and this dizzyness.

I'm actually on holiday this week lol well I would be if i was at work, seems strange we werent going away but always have a week off now to catch up on house cleaning etc, steves done most of it and cleaning his motorbike just few things left to do, when oh when will my energy come back !

hope people up today and for the rest of the week are not suffering too much, and those who are already in the middle of se's get some good days too.

it's a long old road but i'm sure we can do it, just keep thinking of next year xxx

Christymay

FEC 2, DAY 14

Afternoon Maisie's
Hope everybody ok & se are bearable, I'm feeling a bit more energetic today, well took mr bones for an hr,with my sister as was feeling a but dizzy! Stil no appetite but forcing myself to eat anything!
Could it be my white blood cells being low? Nothing has been written in my blue book about bloods so I don't know wat they are? I confused? Amie my student nurse said I should phone onc? As she thinks maybe my blood sugars are low?
At least the god damn ulcer is feeling better now, god don't I flippin moan! SORRY xxxx
lynsey44

Fec 2 day 11
Hi Maisies, sorry ive been absent from here ive had no internet at home, ive been able to get on facebook on my phone but i cant use this forum on there 😞 but its sorted now so i have a lot of posts to go through and read.
Hoping all se's are kind to everyone today and will post as soon as i catch up!
Lynsey x

spikeyred

Fec 2 day 8
Morning Maisies, just been catching up on the past weeks post. I have replaced the nausea from last cycle for complete exhaustion this time round. I didn't know it was possible to sleep all day and night. Am hoping that today will be the start of a good week, managed to get a chest infection as well which hasn't helped, thankfully that is feeling better so am aiming to at least do a few things today. Lols your holiday cottage sounds lovely, a change of scenery is good. Fran hope your daughter is ok now, that must have been very worrying. Hope those Maisies who are suffering se find they are beginning to improve. Good luck to those being dunked this week. Right I am going to get my butt out of bed and try and have a tidy up. Hugs to all xx
Rollercoaster

FEC 2 Day 14

Hi all, sorry haven't been on all day, like you say, friends visiting stay longer than you expect sometimes and went out for a bit too. Life almost felt normal today. Glad to see most seem to be feeling ok if tired. Good to hear Venice is recovering and resting too. Going to bed now, lots of zzzzz's coming up, night night maisies, lots of hugs xxxxx
Christymay

Goodnight Maisie's big hugs to you all xxxxx
chezzap

Ive managed to send Lucy 58 a pm she last poszted on 9th Sept I think and was having it rough so hoping she is through the worst now and able to let us know how she is

chezzap

Has anybody heard from Lucy 58 aka Anne  it seems ages since she posted????

To send her a pm do I need to scroll all the way back to her last post?????

chezzap

Only one thing to say tonight and that is Manchester is BLUE!!!!!!!!  get in!!!!!!!

Genevre

FEC 2, day 19

Evening Maisies,

Lols, so glad  you’re having such a peaceful, away from everything time, let’s pray it does you the power of good!

Roller, glad you’re having a good few days, well deserved after all the stressful stuff you’ve been through.

Christy, glad you’ve had such nice time and hope you’re not too weepy at the moment. Those big fat ulcers are horrible, mine lasted for almost a week, roughly days 12-18. Combination of difflam and bonjela lessened pain a quite bit, try using both before and after you eat.  Also my district nurse recommended fresh pineapple, and strangely that helps too

Chezza, make the most of every good day, and have a ball on your birthday.  I celebrated my 60th between surgery and chemo. My family’s toast to me was ‘To Recovery’!

Jacquie, you’ve got every excuse to stay in bed until ten or later.  After trauma with my daughter yesterday I couldn’t sleep until about 4am, so stayed in bed until midday!

Venice, the fatigue is horrible, try to pace yourself, lie down whenever it gets too much, if you are able. Hope you feel better at some point during cycle

Coco, thinking of you as you soldier on.

Annie, how are you after the tax? Hope it’s bearable if nothing else.

I’m having dunking 3 Tues, so plan to make the most of tomorrow. Only really troubling thing is painful scalp.  I haven’t had the shave, so it hurts as it falls out.  Still got something in the way of eyebrows and lashes, though a bit feeble, and some very short hair on top, with straggles on sides.  Beautiful!  Now going to snuggle down in pjs with glass of wine and watch Downton Abbey.

Maisies love to all, look after yourselves,

Fran xx

Coco0896

Evening Maisie's hope everyone is ok. Venice great to see you on here and sorry to see you have been having a rough time, hope it eases soon. I am ok thanks Rollercoaster for asking although suffering a little with aching body after bone injection, but otherwise ok just thinking of you all on here going through all you are. All the best to bakeswhenstressed who goes up to the bar tomorrow! don't know whether she comes on here so much now! but anyway all the best. Chezza, hope you have a lovely 40th planned and just think this time next year all will be over!!! Hope you having a great hols Lols !! Have a peaceful night Maisie's and hope Ll SEs are minimal love. Meg xxx
venice25

hi yes I am here thanks rollercoaster. Still suffering from acute fatigue wiping me out having to sit down after least little thing I do but on the plus side this seems to be the only SE at present. Hoping it will pass soon so debilitating.. Wishing you all a good evening and good nights sleep love Gill x

Jacquie08

Morning Maisies,  still in my bed catching up on all your posts.  How annoying to have ses from drugs that are meant to improve things Roller!   I have had a new drug added this week as pain from mx scar was waking me up.  Luckily the se is to make you sleep so quite impressed with it! 

Chez I'm so sorry your 40th is at this time, you will have to have a delayed combination 40th and finished chemo party?   I think it's the way this bloody diagnosis turns your life upside down that's the worst, my life wasn't perfect pre bc but I was happy with it and now it just feels like control is in the hands of the doctors and I'm just being swept along?   I hope you have a great birthday in spite of this I will be thinking of you.

Right better get my lazy bum out of bed, day 10 today so no excuse really, hope you all have a good day girls xx

chezzap

morning maisies

Hope everyone is ok

Fran hope your daughter home and recovering and that particular worry has dissipated .

Christy sounds like you haveing a decent enough week.

Roller you too sound over the worst of it and of course our other Dixie Lols is away relaxing.

We need to enjoy this next week and not think of 30th Sept til that morning.  Its my 40th on 29th so I dont particularly like the idea of being dunked the day after the big 40 and this time last year I never imagined my 40th would be like this but at least Im here to tell the tale.  Still doesnt stop me feeling any less bitter though about how my life has been taken from me.

Planning to make most of today and feed ducks and go to park with the boys whilst its dry.

Happy Sunday to all

Take care xxxxx

Christymay

FEC 2, DAY 13

Morning Maisie's, a nice bright morning here so time I got up I think.
Had a lovely day with my girl doing nothing, watching tv & chatting, did plan a dvd night but my friend popped in for 3 hrs, as they do!
Didn't even get to watch x factor!

The se are not too bad apart from a big fat ulcer that just won't heal!! Grrrrr! & stil not much energy so saving wat I hav got for our break by the seaside!

Hope everybody is bearing up as it really is rubbish wat we have to go through but it will be worth it!!

Big hugs to all xxxxx
Rollercoaster

FEC 2 Day 14

Morning all maisies. It was actually light when i woke up for a change, Now i know why I've always been wary about taking pills, seems i get every horrible side effect under the sun from them all. Only good thing is when the pills stop the side effects go quickly as well, just hope they don't cause any permanent damage in the process. Have to say though apart from that i feel pretty good now.

Genevre, that must have been really scary with your daughter, at least they've been able to rule out some nasty options by the sounds of it so thats good. My nephew age 16 several years ago had a really serious headache, turned out he had meningococcal septicaemia. So getting your d checked was the best thing to do, but its frightening at the time.

Lols, that cottage sounds like absolute bliss, even with dodgy internet. Sure it will help you to recharge your batteries. We had a week like that in Scotland last year, it was beautiful and so relaxing. Strange how some people think its boring just chilling out, maybe its a skill we develop to be able to relax. Anyway you enjoy it 100% love and take some lovely chill out pictures to look back at on your bad days, maybe it will help you get back in the relaxed feeling. Hark at me getting all solophysical!

Breezey, hope your starting to feel a bit better, I'm on Fec x 6 as well, should get number 3 on seot 30th if bloods are ok. Somehow think that after number 3 knowing that I'm halfway will give me a bit of a kick, bring the goalposts a bit nearer, does that make sense? Mind, with all the palaver I've had this month re meds i wouldn't be in the least bit surprised if I got deferred but time will tell. I really miss having a list of who is up when for dunking etc but hey, the main thing is we're all here for each other wherever we're at, it just makes you feel a bit dumb when you have to keep
asking/checking where girls are up to. Don't know about you but before this i never realised there was so many different kinds of chemo, seems everyones is so individual its actually quite hard to find 2 people having exactly the same regime.

ChristyMay, did you enjoy your girlie dvd evening? What did you watch? The weather is yuk here too in northamptonshire, wonder where the promised indian summer has got to, we could all do with it, makes you feel so much better when the sun shines and its warm. I bet mr bones is really enjoying all his walks, it sounds like the mutual admiration society to me, you both need each other. I've heard it said theres nothing like stroking an animal to reduce your blood pressure and stress levels. I don't have any pets so I'll have to use my daughters long hair instead, she loves me playing with her hair and in a way it is relaxing for me too, its a bit like doodling if you know what I mean.

Coco, Annie, Sam, how you doing gilrls? Anyone heard from Venice anymore since she was dunked? Heard she was back home but heard no more since. If you read this I hope you're not feeling too bad and are getting thru the treacly days, lots of hugs and positive vibes coming your way.

Well this wasn't going to be a long post but hey, while i've been doing it the sky has cleared and the sun is poking through hooray. Hope all have as good a day as they can wherever they are and that all ses and other rubbish is minimal. Mega hugs to all, xxxxxxx

Lols

Morning Maisie's, hope your all coping with se,s.
I'm at the cottage I mentioned, absolute peace here. No cars pass, pub miles walk through lovely lanes. Log fires etc.
Can't always log on would appear this time of morn best. Just listening to the morning starting, birds singing, owls going to bed, lush. And NO bloody BC!!!!!! Woohoo.
If I can't log on hope everyone's next few days are ok, even phone connections dodgy.
Have a good day Maisie's xx ju x
Genevre

FEC2 Day 18

Hello Maisies, hope you've had a decent day, just  been reading through all your posts and catching up.  Every sympathy for all the ses you're suffering, it's a long haul isn't it? Have been out of action for a few days, first with just being wiped out, then in hospital - not for me - but my daughter who was admitted with acute headache, home now but really traumatic as they has to rule out various horrible things.  Hey, I'm meant to be the sick one here!  THinking of you all, take care, Fran xx

Rollercoaster

FEC 2 Day 13

Hi girls, hows this for an irony. The omeprazole sorted out the indigestion ok then today I got chronic stomach pain, a side effect of omeprazole! Seems like I cant win somehow. Wonder what they will try on me next. Apparently it can also cause sleep deprivation, no wonder I've been waking up earlier and earlier. Rats, this is getting tedious now. Seems everyone else is having an ok time coz no ones been on here much today. Go for it girls, hugs to all, xx
Rollercoaster

Just wondered about the jabs coz I had them this cycle and they totally wiped me out for 8 days. Awful things. Sure you will recover quicker without them xxx
Guest user
Not applicable

They did say I wasn't neutropenic but considering both neutros and WBC have been low I'm surprised norhings been mentioned ? I'm on Fec x6 x
Annie62

FEC3 day 3

I think they give the Nivestin or other white-cell promoting injections automatically in some hospitals.  I've had to inect five from day 3 for all three of my FEC cycles, but they certainly didn't work the first time as I ended up in hospital with neutropenia for four days!

I'm surprised they haven't suggested them to you though, Breezey.

Guest user
Not applicable

Yes I'm sure your right roller lol , no I'm not on the White cell jabs , why do people have them ? My bloods have been border line low last two cycles and had to go to a&e last week due to low bloods but no jabs have been mentioned x
Rollercoaster

Breezey, sorry you're still feeling so bad, it really sucks missing all the things we really want to but cannot do. Sure your OH and yd understand and feel worse for you than they do themselves, she will be back soon with more washing! Btw, Are you on the white cell boosting jabs?
Guest user
Not applicable

Morning Maisies , fec3 day 3 well it's a very emotional day as my yd is moving into uni and I'm feeling very useless lay in bed , poor oh is washing , doing housework before loading up car to move her in and I feel like I'm missing out on a huge event in her life 😞 , Ses this has probably been best cycle not as nauseus and no sickness but has been replaced with horrible headaches and overwhelming tiredness but hey can't it all lol so will have my usual few days in bed , hope everyones Ses are minimal , those going away have fab bc free breaks , christy so happy you have found a good gp she sounds wonderful mines very good but doesn't seem to have a lot of knowledge on chemo etc so any info would be helpful , hope u enjoy a good chick flick night , roller forgot to say re bn and forum , our bn was very enthusiastic about this forum and felt it was very beneficial especially as christy and I have been able to meet up and share the same breast care team and hospice etc zxxxx
Christymay

FEC 2, DAY 13,

Morning Maisie's , it's a bit of a gloomy dull day here in Worcestershire but gona make sure my mood isn't the same!
Feel ok just aching muscles, not much planned today so a little walk with mr bones & then prob some tv to catch up on why the OH away!

It's a girly night in tonight, with a DVD & take away I think!

I hope you have a lovely BC free wk ju, I'm going away weds & said the dreaded BC not allowed to be spoke about! as you said ju nobody knows me where I'm going either so no ' how are you feeling' , cuz sometimes you just feel like saying ' crap' , lol,

hope my friend Dee is ok & se not too bad, sending big hugs xxxx
Rollercoaster

Hi Lols, blame the chemo brain, we knew what you meant. Hope you have a really good week, like you say anonymity is bliss, enjoy it ansd smile serenely if anyone comments on your hair! Hugs xxx
Lols

Meant hoping for a bc free week no bc talk at all plus anyone I meet will be strangers so none of the how are you stuff xx
Lols

Morning Maisie's, yes meg I'm a bit excited, didnt sleep to well but that was more to do with snorin Norman!! Omg what a noise he now says he's got a headache , he's lucky he's got a head!!!
Hope everyone had good days il try and catch up taking iPad to cottage need my daily Maisie's chat. I'm hoping for a bc week and no mention of the damn thing.
Right hooe se,s manageable for all , happy day Maisie's, raining here so it can only get better xx ju x
Coco0896

Morning. Maisie's, sorry Rollercoaster you were awake so early, it must be so annoying! hope you manage to get some rest during the day. Hope all the Maisie's have a peaceful weekend. Lols bet you are so excited to be going on your hols it will be great for you to have a well deserved break. Hope all of you have a restful weekend and SEs are minimal xx