cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

anyone starting chemo in August?

Highlighted

Re: anyone starting chemo in August?

FEC 3 day 20

Hi wt66 - this must be a truly dreadful time for you, I'm so sorry.  I lost my Mum many years ago, but I so wish she was here now...

I know what you mean about the July thread, I can't help reading it but I live in hope that there are many others who aren't posting because they're not having bad SEs, and to  be honest, the last FEC has been so awful for me that I'm quite glad to be changing.  Today and yesterday were really the only two days I've felt 'normal' this cycle.

At least I've now got thrush meds ready and waiting...Smiley Happy

You'll be OK - stick with us!

Highlighted

thanks rollercaster... i think this forum will be really helpful wx
Highlighted

FEC 3 Day 9

So sorry to hear about your mum wt66, I know what you mean about only your mum will do . My mum has dementia so she's here but not here if you know what I mean, its a hard one to get your head around. Weepy days are normal and you're more than entitled to them, hope you get lots of tlc from your OH. Nurses are sometimes not very helpful with their comments but what the others have already said is true, everyone reacts differently to their treatment so wait until you get there and see how it goes for yourself. I am glad to see you back on the forum with us as well, love and hugs to you xxx

Btw Susie, did you get your appt with the onc sorted out today? Hope so, it's no good feeling like you've been cast adrift. See you next week I hope xx
Highlighted

thanks chezzap/lols  sometimes just need to vent.   

Highlighted

wt am so sorry to hear about your mum.  What a hell of a time you and your family must be going through.

I know its easy for me to say but try not to fret too much about the tax.  Yes a lot of the july girls are suffering but we all react differently some who found fec ok have been floored by tax whereas some who found fec really bad have found tax better as not having nausea.  Fingers crossed it wont be as bad as you think xxx

Highlighted

Hi wt 66, just read your post and feel so sad for you, yeah sometimes only your mum will do.
I have the t part everytime don't worry to much I don't think I'm any worse than other Maisie's, same horse, different jockey in my case. You might be ok Hun. Anyway virtual hugs after that post.
Evening Maisie's , hope everyone's coping . Love to all xx ju x
Highlighted

looking at FEC 3 thursday with complete dread. I really struggle with the fatigue but more than that the nurse taking my bloods today tells me  #T is much tougher.....thanks for that! Made the mistake of reading July starters blog and their SE sound horrific. Wow I wish I still loved the taste of white wine! I am finding it all a bit tough.......this sounds sooo moany. But my mum was diagnosed with ovarian cancer at the end of June the same time as my diagnosis and sadly she passed away on 1/9 and i miss being able to talk to her I think. Hubby is great but sometimes you need your mum don't you. Sorry folks just a weepy day today.

Highlighted

Afternoon maisies.

Am struggling a bit with side effects.  Dont feel ill as such but my tongue feels huge and ulcerated, mouth sore , throat killing me.  Now I know what you all mean when you talk about not tasting anything!  I havent had that before today.  Went to Gp and gave me antibiotics as said have upper respiratory tract infection courtesty of course of Sergio!

Anyway moan over as I know some of you are feeling far worse.  Guess we had to expect this its the cummulative effect I suppose but it still doesnt make this journey any easier.

Is anyone up for chemo today?  If so good luck and big hugs xxx

Highlighted

FEC 3 Day 9

Hi Susie, was good to see you today at therapy, hope it did you good, it did me, feel much more relaxed than yesterday. Sorry I left without saying cheerio, suddenly realised the time and had visitors coming at 11:30, just made it in time. I have to say your wig does look good, even though they look strange to us they help us to have a sense of normality in the hair department anyway.

Lols, good to see you back, the bus has copped all of us this cycle, at least we all know how rubbish each other really feels, nobody else can really understand that. Sorry you're feeling so rotten though. Not tasting food is horrible, don't want to eat but have to so we don't collapse completely, its a no winner. Was thinking today, since I'm not spending money on my hair now, I shall go and find a manicure for the nails I've never been able to grow before. There are some bonuses to not doing very much housework!

Hope Chezzap, Genevre and Dee are all doing better. Christymay, hope you're enjoying your bonus week and that Thursday goes ok for you. Would like to mention everyone by name but the brain has a malfunction so just hope all are improving and know that we're all thinking of you. Love and hugs to all, xxx
Highlighted

TAC 3 day 9.
Morning Maisie's what a crap week been hit by the bus. Bit better today , just wish I could taste any food. Got oral thrush meds from dr yesterday so hopefully some improvement soon. Already dreading TAC 4!!!!
Hope everyone's managing it does make you emotional I think it's because you feel so ill and not like the you you know if know what I mean!!! It's frustrating !!
Determined to have a near normal day today I'm forgetting there's a world outside the house!!!!
Chezz thanks or txt didnt see it till this morn.
And thanks to others who've txtd. Megs on hols will be back next week just taking some time to chill and relax.
Right off to have some tasteless breakfast. Have good day Maisie's xx ju x
Highlighted

Hi Chezz, good to read from you if that makes sense. Ss did send carers to mum but she won't let them in, says she doesn't need them! The pills are a nightmare but she's convinced she's in control of everything, strange then she needs to phone me at 7:25 am to ask 20 questions and then hang up without ever saying ta ta. You couldn't write this script. Glad her cpn is on the case now, dad is in hospital again as they can't get his infection/rash under control. When you think about it, everybody is just losing control, why should I be any different!!!!! Sure things will look different in the morning. Hope all,the absentees are surviving somehow somewhere and all the maisies are doing better, hugs to all, nite xxxxx
Highlighted

Hi all

Nicki is on FB but not the other lady

Venice hasnt been on for ages nor has Lucy 58 I pm ed her few weeks back and not heard anything so am hoping they are both ok.

Roller sorry to hear you feeling so low today.  Do any carers come round to your parents?  Dad did the same re the tablets God knows what he was taking and when so we had to hide his meds and just let the carers admin ister them and physically watch him take them that was the only way.

Ive booked a flu jab for a few days before next cycle so fingers crossed  the flu wont get me this winter cant bear idea of that on top of chemo side effects.  been to zumba today and am now regretting it as throat really sore and feel shattered.  Gotta try though as dont want my weight creeping up anymore.

Hope everyone is fair to middling.

Lols are you ok you been quiet

And Meg where are you?

Highlighted

FEC 3 Day 8

Ok, grouchy has turned into I don't want to play any more, I've had enough, just want to take my ball and go home. Really weepy day today, just can't stop blubbing. Hoping to get my mum sorted out asap as advised by the cpn, in the meantime she has a new game. She doesn't want to use her dosette box so keeps going to the surgery to ask for meds and they give them to her so she's double dosing. Had to see the practice manager today to explain the problem and try to put a stop to that idea, I've never known a surgery so lax on vulnerable patient safety. I think they came away with a different point of view though! Looking forward to relaxing therapy tomorrow, hope it works its magic.

We had some newbies come on the forum the other week, wt66 and nikkililly I think they were called, has anyone heard from them since or have they switched to FB? It's really quiet on here right now, seems cycle 3 has hit everyone with a vengeance. We all need big hugs and lots of tlc to get thru this rubbish time, sending them to all with lots of love to every Maisie xxxxxx
Highlighted

FEC 3, day 14 – into good week hopefully!

Good evening Maisies,

Hope you are all struggling through and managing to have some good days in between the awful ones.

Glad you’re feeling rested Christy and that that you can get home to a germ free house asap.

Pendragon, sorry about marathon journey to have your rads – what a pain on top of everything else

Roller, you’ve every right to be grouchy.  Thanks for lovely pm – hope all goes as smoothly as pos re parents.. My hair seems to be growing back as well, apart from stubbornly bad patches. Really weird.

Hope you feel better soon, Susie – it’s not fun not enjoying food

Hope the horse-riding was really therapeutic, Gill

Poor Dee, send her lots of love

Deb, you’re right, we will all come out the other side, thank goodness for Maisies!

Jacquie, sorry you’re having a bad time, hope things soon improve

Big hugs to you all Maisies xxx

Highlighted

FEC 3 day 4

hope all the maisies are doing ok and se's are minimal xx

Christymay i had my hickman fitted day of my 2nd chemo i had it done under local. Its taken me a while to get used to but it makes bloods and chemo much easier as no more trying to get my vein each time. Take it easy with it as it does take a while to settle down i suggest having a nice hot water bottle handy day of it going in as i got terrible whiplash type pain in my neck that took over a week to settle if theres anything you want to know just ask. Hope it goes ok for you thursday xx

on another note has anyone heard from venice25? We are at the same hospital but her chemo date changed and ive not heard from her for a while 😞 and i know she was having a rough time.

FEC 3 Day 8

Morning maisies, how is everyone doing today? Hope things are picking up for us all now. Hope Dee is improving although hospitals are definitely not the best places for recovery! I asked about a portacath last monday at chemo unit and was told oh no we don't do those here. We will see how things go on that one. Feeling really cheesed off now regarding neuts, feels like I can't win whatever I do. Have asked OH and daughter if next time we see the onc they can tell him how they affect me, he's not listening to me. I only took 3 jabs this time, they stopped on Thursday and still yesterday I was feeling shaky and weak, lethargic and a bit breathless, going to raise all this with onc, probably get another barrage of tests etc - ho hum. Btw, has anyone else got hair growing? Seems a bit odd, didn't expect it yet but I defo have hair growing, won't be surprised if it all falls out again next week though. Hope all have as good a monday as possible, we have chores to do and parents surgery to have a wrangle with, joy! Love and hugs to all xxxxx
Highlighted

please pass on my best wishes to Dee.

Ive got a portacath not a hickman line but think few of the maisies have a hickman.  I know from other women that not having anymore needles is a massive plus even though it is a bit of a pain to have it hanging from you. 

Highlighted

Hi Maisie's, I've been in touch with Dee bless her, she on a drip & anti biotics , will prob be in for 3 days, & the baby shower did go ahead so at least she had a lovely day before it all went bad!

I've been enjoying a nice day with my daughter who came home from uni for a roast dinner & obviously see her momma!!

I hope you are all feeling ok, im enjoying feeling a bit normal before my chemo nxt mon, having the Hickman line fitted thurs, really not looking forward to that, has anybody had 1 or know anybody who has?

Highlighted

Hi Jac was just on fb asking about you.  Hopefully the tax isnt being too bad yet

Highlighted

Hi girls was just going to let you know about Dee but Gill beaten me to it!  Yes I think baby shower went ahead ok she didn't feel too bad till later on, no temp either which is a bit scary!  I've had my first tax  and just done first of 7 zarzio injections.   Different side effects this time, back pain and diarrhoea but no sickness only day 3 though so see what develop s.  Hope the rest of you are doing ok?  Xx

Highlighted

Sorry to hear about Dee did she at least get to the baby shower does anyone know?

Roller I hate the damn jabs too although I only have one per cycle the headaches they give me last for a week after.

As from 21st Oct Im on weekly chemo like Angie I dont known if I will be given the jabs or not or if they will wait til neuts start to drop.  Suppose in theory they shoulodnt drop too much at first as each chemo is a third of a dose.  One things for sure theres no way Im gonna have the dreaded jabs every week no siree!!

Hope everyone managed to have a good weekend and do something bc free

Highlighted

Good morning maisies, sorry I haven't been on for a while but picked an infection up just before 3rd chemo which delayed it a week and felt rough ever since. Coming round abit now and feeling better and at the halfway mark yipee. Next will be 3 times docetaxel and herceptin so not sure what to expect side effects wise on that one.  Sending love and hugs to Dee in hospital and all the other maisies that are having it tough this time around.  Think it may be an accumulation thing girls but thank god it will all stop when we finish this crappy journey.  Chins up, heads high girls we can do this together x x x 

Highlighted

Good morning girls. Just to let you know that a few on the fb page are suffering quite badly this time, lots of emotional lows for sure. I had my chemo delayed last week due to a heavy cold, resheduled for Tuesday, so that will be my 3rd.

Dee is in hospital with nuetropenic sepsis, he nets were down to 0.1, so she has at least a 3 day stay until they sort her out.

Hope you all have a good Sunday, I am off out for a ride on the horses this morning in the sunshine, to try and feel normal before it all starts again on Tuesday xxx

Highlighted

FEC 3 Day 7

Thanks Susie, I'm much better this am, amazing what a difference a good sleep makes isn't it! Seeing the sunshine is a big help too. Btw, I did enjoy the therapy on Tuesday, had reflexology again, it does help you feel better generally. Looking forward to the next one this Tuesday but not sure what or who I've booked, it'll be good anyway. When do you finish your steroids? I really look forward to no more steroids after all this is over, the effects are nasty. Hope you feel better today and manage to eat, when nothing tastes as it should its a challenge. I just tend tend to juggle my way through each cycle, at the start, I don't eat much but by the time I get go the end I'm eating everything in sight! It will sort itself out later I'm sure . Well, hope you have a good day today and hope to see you on Tuesday, we can swap wig experiences! Love and hugs to all maisies, xxxx
Highlighted

Rollercoaster, glad you are feeling a lot better and managing to get out again. I am the same as my last cycle, still feeling sicky and food an issue. Sleeping is an issue but think it is the steroids and will get better when I stop taking them. Have managed a walk with the dog everyday, so that is great! Hope everyone has a good Sunday, relax and try and enjoy the good weather!
Highlighted

FEC 3 Day 6
Wow pendragon, you have a long way to travel to rads, that will be a long day every day for you. Hope you don't have to cook when you get home as well. Is it worth making some double dinners now, one to set now and one to freeze for then? Another option is a slow cooker meal which will tick over until you get home. I don't get the whole neuts thing, mine were 3.6 on the day I went for cycle 2 and then the onc gave me the jabs to do. On cycle 3 they were 6.2 and he still gave me the jabs, I hate the things, so many ses from them but the chemo nurses insist the ses are from the chemo and not the jabs. Funny then that as soon as I stop the jabs the ses start going away then. I have to see the onc on the same day as cycle 4, think I will offer him to gave the jabs, see how willing he is! (Only joking) Just feeling grouchy about it all now, Love and hugs to all, xxx
Highlighted

I've just had my 6 Taxol out of 12 and i dont have injections my neutrophils are now at 2.9 so worried bout the decreasing and not being able to have chemo! strange how things are so different, just got my booking forms for radio too got to travel 48 miles to local centre every day for maybe 3 weeks, ive asked for hospital transport but got to be ready by 7 in the morning to leave. seems a very long day but hey needs must and all that.

hope everyones coping its lovely here in sunny beds atm x

Highlighted

Morning amazing Maisie's, how are we all? It's a nice bright day here in Worcestershire, been & taken bones over the fields, he loved it & I was shattered!

I'm enjoying this extra week of feling a bit normal as I'm having the Hickman fitted nxt thurs & chemo following mon, 😓

Hope Dee has a lovely time today at her daughters baby shower!
I'm hopefully going home today as the OH cold has gone but my daughter is coming home & now she has it, but I will see! It's been nice at my mums but feel smothered, she means well but I need my own home.

roller I dread the injections too so I might be naughty too & not have them! They make me feel like I'm on another planet!
Hope everybody is not suffering too much, am sending you all big hugs xxxxx
Highlighted

Morning Maisies hope you're all feeling a bit less wiped out today?   I had my first tax yesterday but no herceptin as they want to give it separately apparently?  Miffed as not been told that before!  Neuts were very good at 6.6 so am worried injs which I start tomorrow zarzio will  be nasty.  Think I will maybe have to stop them too Roller, nurse said I may not need a full week with levels so good at start.  So far ok on tax but Chez says day 4 is worst.  Love to all xx

Highlighted

FEC 3Day 6

Hi everyone, rightly or wrongly I've stopped the jabs again, had 3 but needed sleep which I finally got, a full 8 hours, bliss! The world suddenly seems a much better place, feeling nearly human. Hope all other maisies are doing better today too and all can have a reasonable day. Going to get out of my bed and get some fresh air at last, love and hugs to all maisies xxxxx
Highlighted

FEC3, day 11

Roller will pm you later when YD home

Just a quick post to say I'm thinking of you all struggling with SEs, bugs, complications, delays and confusing info.  Re flu jab, onc has said I should have mine the day before treatment, but I guess it depends on each individual's general health and medical condition.

Just met up for lunch with all my friends from work - gave me a real boost, and they all admired the wig!

Love and hugs to all Maisies xxx

Highlighted

breast nurse just rang me back its an elevation in one of my blood counts that my oncologist is worried about i too had looked up the neurophils and wonfdered why she'd mentioned them! thanks for the info too. evidently my oncologist is very thorough and the bc nurse said they will keep an extra eye on me, my AF is still playing up so this could be another cause, wish they would explain though as it leaves me wondering all sorts. i understand that decreased levels means your liver isnt working as well but what does elevated mean, am i eating too much iron things??

Highlighted

Hi all

Not much to report from this neck of the woods as am still fighting off the cold and its pouring down here.  Just popping in to say hope everyone is ok but from sounds of it we all sound like in the same boat, no energy, feeling like rubbish.

As Roller says we just have to keep thinking Jan is now in sight we have come so far already maisies!

Come on girls lets kick ass!

Highlighted

Pendragon, your neutrophil levels seem to be well within the 'normal' range which is  2.5 -7.5.  I do hope you don't have hepatitis on top of everything else.  Fingers crossed for you...

Annie x

Highlighted

Roller coaster, glad you have managed 3 injections, every one helps, did the reflexology help on Tuesday? Am having an easy weekend, lots of food in the house, just will eat if I fancy it! Glad you are getting things sorted with your parents. Speak soon and just relax x.
Highlighted

Taxol no 6 day 2

morning all, not feeling too bad just tired, had neighbour in before 7.30 chatting in her high pitched voice to my OH so that woke me up just over and hour from him coming in from work. got up in the end lol.

just rang bc nurse and left a message re my unusual blood test yesterday, chemo nurse didnt explain properly and i dont want to stress out for a week, my neutrophils are low 2.9 and she said my oncologist had asked for a blood test to see if it was hepatitis but then as i say didnt explain when i asked her. as far as im aware i havent got hepatitis and kept asking questions but got no answers, i have read up a bit and you can get damage due to cancer so i'll just have to wait til bc nurse rings back.

hope everyone is ok and chilling if got se's and any up today get on well. xx

Highlighted

FEC 3 Day 5

Good to hear from you Susie, glad to hear you're not sick, just laying out like the rest of us! I've never had such little energy. Just feel totally lethargic, washed out, nauseous and basically rubbish but hey ho, things can only get better, I hope! Have managed 3 jabs so far, not sure whether I can cope with any more, I need to eat and sleep properly too. Was awake at 2:30 till 4:30 then catnapped on and off till 8am, but no quality sleep drives me mad! At least its a quiet day today. At last things seem to be getting sorted re my olds as well, I've waited years for that so hurrah. Good to see Lols and Christymay back in the fold as well, just wish we all felt better but it will come girls, try to focus on January when we should be past the worst of this nightmare. Love and hugs to all, xxx
Highlighted

Had 3rd Chemo yesterday, feeling pretty rubbish today, so lying on sofa, telly on and chilling! At least not been sick, just feeling it! Still only three more to go although going on to Taxotere and not sure what to expect! Hope anyone else who had chemo yesterday is not feeling too bad, but if so take it easy and remember each day you begin to feel a bit better. Take care everyone x.
Highlighted

Hi Genevre, have pm'd you. Xxxx
Highlighted

FEC 3, day 10

Hello Girls, nearly 2pm and just got out of bed! Not feeling ill really but can’t summon any energy, same as you Breezey and Sam. Has anyone else been having really vivid disturbing dreams?  I’m waking up drenched in sweat, no wonder OH tends to sleep in spare room! Thunderstorms and torrential rain all day here in Devon, but going to make myself walk the dog, feel so unfit.

Roller, good luck with meeting re mum today – let me know how it goes

Pendragon, Tylerrose, Susie, hope things go ok today and for anyone else I’ve missed. Pen, you must feel like a medical experiment, poor girl.

I’m sorry you feel so low Annie.  It sounds as if you’re really being dragged down by all the ses. I really sympathise about throat and mouth pain, it seems as if there are only a few days in the cycle when we’re free from it. Lots of confusion re flu jab. Chemo ward said should have it and best time the day before treatment, just waiting for a call back from onc’s secretary to confirm.

Take care not to tire yourself Lols, you’re sounding really battered and bruised by it all

Sorry about delay Gilly, hope you feel better soon

Thinking of you Chezz, hope you fight the bugs

Christy, hope your lovely break sustains you as you face the next lot of nasties

Love and hugs to you all xx

Highlighted

Who has had a double mx? That is what I want asap so I can bin my bras too xx

Highlighted

Thanks, Roller, but it seems different areas have different 'rules'.   It's like the ban on alcohol some people have had! 

I don't intend to have the flu jab - think my body's got enough to cope with already...Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Annie, Don't know the answer to why no vits or supps but I was very definitely emphatically told take nothing thats not prescribed by a doctor. Gp has just advised I wait for flu jab until after chemo has finished in view of being immune suppressed but apparently my "carers" can get it for free too as I'm immune suppressed. Hope this helps , xxx
Highlighted

Why can't we take vitamins or supplements?  I haven't been told not to. Smiley Frustrated

Struggling this cycle (FEC 3), mainly with oral thrush and a persistent mouth ulcer - eating is very painful!!  Doubly annoying because I had absolutely no queasiness this time.

Got appointment with Onc this PM and have several concerns to raise, not least of which is the Unit's policy on using my mx side arm for the cannula, which they did last time.  What's the point in us being careful not to get any sort of injury to that arm if the nurses don't think there's a problem with lymphodema?

Not been on the site much as felt too down, but good luck to everyone else going through this horrible treatment, hope things get better for all of us soon.  Annie x

Highlighted

Hi just a suggestion, but since we can't take any vits or supplements I've now got OH and daughter taking vit c to help them not get colds so they can't pass them on to me, seems worth a try and why shouldn't they take a pill or two. Xxx
Highlighted

Morning Maisie's , yeah chezz just saw that she does look great , I didnt look like that before this so no chance there.
Got hot flushes but pretty sure they are the injection, achy today but slept a bit hurray! No damn steroids today, can t wait till I can taste food!!!
Gilly hope cold improves soon for next chemo when you get the dates in your head it must be so frustrating , I keep thinking 2 nd dec last chemo it's on the calendar!!!
Poorer serg chezz, arms length hugs today , I remember these are your low days from last round take care Hun don't breathe to hard !!! Trouble is its that time of years well sniffles, d and v etc!!! Apparently my ward is mental at mo due to bugs!!!
Christymay may good luck with bloods today Hun plenty of fliud before you go. Rollercoaster hang in there these injections take their toll look like nothing but gald it's not as bad as last time. I'm just throwing a yogurt down every so often it's difficult to eat when it tastes like nothing!!!
Angie hooe your feeling better.. And dee xx genevre u ok? Annie mouth improving ?
Right getting up now , washing bedding, walking dog then probably crashing on sofa, what a life xxx. Happy day Maisie's hope all se's manageable.
Meg, have a good day don't work to hard il catch up,later Hun xx ju xx
Highlighted

morning ladies

So sorry to hear so many of us are feeling rubbish - think its the build up of the chemo alongside the change in the weather, cold season is upon us!

Good luck to Susie, Gilly, Ang and Rose who are up today

Good luck with bloods Christy how is senor bones??

Lols hope you feeling bit better?  Im feeling pretty much like you pooped after the wbc jab.  Sergio got a cold too so been trying to avoid him but it was his first birthday on Tues so it was a bit of a non event really.  At least he is too young to realise at the moment.

Just been watching Lorraine and seen Anastacia has just had a double mx,  She has a second dx of bc so decided to get rid and bin the bra.  She looks fab bless her.

Highlighted

Good luck to those at the bar today. Mine is cancelled because of this damn heavy cold I have got. Waiting to be re-scheduled for next week sometime, I am gutted, but not well enough to have it today. I've never wanted to be well more in my life, to get this over with.

Have a good day girls

xxxx

Highlighted

FEC 3 Day 4

Hi all , glad to say jab effects not quite as bad this time round but seem to be having the hot flushes again, great! Still they're easier to manage than the fatigue. Will be glad when food and water taste ok again though, right now am eating because I have to, no fun in that.

Susie, , sorry to hear about your hair loss advance, wear your wig with pride, it takes a bit of getting used to but I really can't go out without mine I have actually booked an Indian head massage but I can't face the wig removal so will change that I think. Hope all goes ok for you today and SEs are minimal for you.

Christymay, glad you had a good break and are feeling refreshed. We all missed you and your posts and are glad to see you back with us. Enjoy your se free time before your line and dunking xxx

Meeting going on today re my mum and her care, bit anxious about it but at least it's progress in the right direction, just hope something positive comes from it at last. She will have a strop about it though.

Hope everybody is doing as well as they can, thinking if all those with Appts, dunkings, lines in, gp Appts and anything else to cope with today, love and hugs to all xxx
Highlighted

Morning Maisie's, I'm back, I've missed you girls, but had a great time away, just wat I needed but bk to reality today, got gp app, onc & try to give bloods again! noooooo!

hope everybody is well? thanks to ju & chez for txting me & keeping me company & for letting me know about my friend Dee, whose phone was broken & that's why she wasn't in touch,

hope your ok Dee & get your phone sorted soon, i missed our txts & can't wait to meet up again soon.

big hugs to you all, sorry I can't read all the last weeks posts & mention everybody xxxxx