1.2M posts
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

anyone starting chemo in August?

Susie01

Re: anyone starting chemo in August?

Chezzap, congratulations on finishing your chemo, it's a great feeling, hope your Se's are not too bad! Lois, yes it would be good for us all to meet up and yes I hope my hair grows by then! Rollercoaster, hope your rads went well today, it was my first one today, went well apart from changing all my appointment dates for the next week, so won't be able to make therapy for a few weeks, which is a shame as it seems ages since I have had a treatment. Nicola, hope your ulcers are starting to improve, it's horrible having a sore mouth, makes you feel really miserable! Still having big problems with aching limbs, will be glad when they start to improve, then must try and get fit again! Hope all Maisie's have a good week and take care xx.
Lols

Chezz congratulations for finishing chemo!!!!!! Bet your still moonwalking x
chezzap

thanks for the kind wishes ladies.  Think wherever you are in the country you will hear my whoop tomorrow when I moonwalk out of that chemo ward at Christies owww hhhe heeee Michael jackson styley!!

Annie62

I felt exactly the same, Nicola.  I was prescribed Letrozole back in November, but decided to let my body recover a bit from the chemo before starting it.  Then as I'd only just started feeling anything like normal when I began rads, I put it off and have have only taken it for three days (no SEs so far, but who knows?).

Besides, my argument is that how would you be able to tell which symptoms/SEs were caused by which treatment if you were taking the hormone tablets during rads or chemo?

rainbowrosie

Hi Nicola,

Sorry to hear that you're still having problems with your mouth, it's unbearable but hang in thereSmiley Happy. I would do what's best for you as it's enough to cope with at the best of times, if it helps I would probably have done the same. Whatever you decide I wish you well with it. 

xxx

Nicola6

Hi girls thanks for the information not sure whether to start taking tamoxfin now or to wait, it's now over 4 weeks since last chemo and this is the first day I've felt anything like still have mouth ulcers and still taking meds for them, so just feel I should maybe give bit more time as starting rads on Thursday and want to give body best chance to cope on top of everything else.
Coco0896

All the best Chezza for the last chemo tomorrow, so glad that will be the end for you, will be thinking of you xx
rainbowrosie

I'll tell you something Lols, it's not much fun when your heads like a furnace and you're under the rads machine and can't move! I was quite relaxed until that happened yesterday and threw me into sheer panic. There's no way I could relax in a yoga or relaxation class with that going on! I've too been experiencing these through chemo, but I'm finding them very fierce since the Tamoxifen. My hair has stopped growing at the moment and I've lost my eyebrows and most of my lashes. Leg hair and lady garden starting to sprout, so I'll have to start gardening duty soon Smiley LOL

xxx

Lols

Hi Maisie's, Nicola I started tamoxifen on 1 st jan, early days I know but nothing to report as yet, hot flushes yes but have had them since 2 nd chemo, onc said difficult to treat them if er+. But citalopram ( antidepressant) can minimise them, onc suggested yoga or relaxation!!!!!! Not in mood for that at the moment. So agree Rosie they are horrible to be honest they make me feel a bit panicky especially at night.
Hope everyone's managing se's they don't go to quickly do they? Not much sign of any hair yet but difficult to tell when blonde ( or probably grey or white now).
chezz good luck with LAST chemo tomorrow will be thinking of you. I bet you can't believe the day has arrived, let us all know when your safely home I know your normally there for ages!!!
Hope a few Maisie's can make it for a meet up it will be so nice to put faces to names, looking forward to it but hope I've got some hair before then!!!
Hope everyone having rads are feeling ok and skins holding up. Annie how's your painful area any improvement?
I'm slapping on the e45 as start Tuesday so daily travel from then on!!
Have a good day maises pouring down in Swansea x ju
rainbowrosie

Hello Nicola,

I started my Tamoxifen Christmas day, which was 3 weeks after my last dose of chemo! Oncologist said to do it then, although she did say I could leave it for a couple of weeks or so. I just thought I'd get it started, the problem I'm experiencing at the moment though is terrible (and I mean) terrible hot flushes! They are driving me mad, I think my heads going to explode Smiley Mad. Also experienced tummy pain, a bit like crampy period pain, lasted about a week after first taking it. Nothing else has appeared yet fingers crossed.

Hopefully you'll be fine.

Rosie x

Nicola6

Smiley HappyHi everyone hope your all improving slowly, chezzap good luck tomorrow last one at last then you can hang out the banners, Annie sorry to here your so sore after your rads shope you improve soon, Rollercoaster glad you seem to be getting your dad sorted then surely it will become a little easier and hope your energy improves soon, im the same hardly able to do anything and when i do just knackered afterwards, Lols well done you, cant believe you managed 4 miles, carry on like that and the wait should start to come off hopefully, i start rads on 9th thanks for asking 15 days, Rosie yes i was told the same as you 6 months before you will feel yourself and get energy back and 12 months before the chemo is out of your system, Genevre hope you hair begins to grow soon, i used the cold cap so have still got hair although very thin and fine and have it so short and has to lay a certain way so you cant see the patches underneath, but still have to wear a hat when out cos scalp feels cold, its 4 weeks since last chemo and hair still falling out so may be bald before iv done, sorry if iv missed anyone so hard to remember everyones posts, has anyone started taking any of the hormone tabs yet, mine is tamoxofen just wondered how your getting on with them, my breast care nurse said get sorted after the chemo and maybe start part way through the rads if wanted rather than straight away, so thats what im going to do, hope your all getting through the different side effects and we all begin to feel better with more energy soon.

chezzap

Not confirmed for sure yet Annie but somewhere Midlands ish like Coventry, Birmingham or Nottingham as we are from all over the country.

Coco0896

morning Chezza and all the Maisie's, of course I will be there for the party, wouldn't miss it for the world, date already in my diary. Hope everyone is ok and got over the festivities without too much of a hitch, really hope as many of you can make the weekend, it will be great to finally meet you all xxx
Annie62

Where? Smiley Frustrated

Lols

Did mention it to meg tonight think she will be there, hope so. X
chezzap

no worries thanks for quick reply Rosie and hope you manage to get away somewhere.

Lols have you spoke to Meg about it think she is good for that weekend too

rainbowrosie

Can't go Chezza, money really tight! Haven't had any money coming in since October and as we had to cancel our holiday last year, anything spare we want to save for a family break in the summer. 

Thanks for putting it out there, 

Rainbowrosie xxx

Lols

I am xxxxx
chezzap

ok Maisies update

We have been looking at trying to organise a weekend away somewhere central ish for weekend Fri 30th and Sat 31st May.  We are looking at some hotels that do party nights with a disco etc on the Fri night.  If anyone interested please let me know.

chezzap

hey all

Feeling better now finally thank goodness

Lols you be careful with those coastal walks dont want you swept out to sea!!!!

Roller good to hear from you although you sound rushed off your feet.

Heard from Christy yep she is ok

Rosie good to hear you doing well on the rads

Annie hoping that skin is healing now

BRING ON MONDAY!!!!!

Annie62

I was advised to use E45 cream during rads, although they didn't give us that, just the acqueous stuff...

I had to phone the Radiotherapy Unit today as the area is still painful after 12 days, and the nurse I spoke to was lovely and said it had probably affected me more severely because I've had an mx and no flesh on my chest, so to speak!  So much more helpful than the chemo nurses, it's hard to believe it's the same hospital!

Glad you can at least taste something Lois, those tax SEs are really the pits, aren't they...?  Hopefully you'll soon be feeling and looking yourself again - and all the rest who are still affected.  At least my eyebrows and eyelashes have grown back OK, just a pity the head hair (and also the down-below hair!!) is taking so long...

Nearly there, Maisies!   Annie xx

rainbowrosie

Hello Lols,

Those side effects are a flipping nightmare eh! I've still got bad taste and sore mouth, plus all the aches and pains but good for you completing those walks, what an achievement!  My hair started to grow after the last docetaxcel and is about 2cms! Hubby keeps threatening to put it in curlers, silly twit! The cream they gave me is just an aqueous cream and works a treat, it's just to keep the area soft and supple. I was also told to just wash with a bar of Simple soap, as that's what is recommended, as well as Pitroc, a solid deodorant. I've used both of these and they work quite well. 

Hope this helps

xxx

Rollercoaster

FEC over !!!!!!!!!

Hi everybody, sorry I've been absent for a while, the last FEC hit hard and took longer than usual to pick up from, then when I did my Dad was sent home again against our wishes and we've been running around behind him as usual. However progress has been made, he's agreed to go into a place where there is 24 hour care available but he has his own flat so can be alone when he wants to be. His bungalow is on the market and we've been over there supervising viewings etc, life is never dull is it!

Anyway, it's all kept us all busy and by the time we've sorted him out I'm ready for sleep. Apart from that I'm feeling much better, hair is now growing thicker and quicker since FEC finished, hooray, because like everyone else I'm sick of hats and wigs. Had an echo gram today in prep for herceptin, rads start on Monday and I'm hoping to get back for massage on Tuesday, I've really missed it this last 3 weeks.

Well, I hope all are doing ok, nearly done chezzap, well done, the end is in sight now. Anyone heard from christymay? Is she ok?

Thanks for all your posts and thoughts, I'm sorry it would take more time and energy than I have to answer them all but I am thinking of you all and hoping we all have a better 2014 although it will be 2015 before I finish the herceptin. Still it can't be as bad as chemo can it, (she hopes). Love and hugs to all you lovely maisies, thanks for all your support xxxxx
Lols

Not chemo bulb, chemo blub, x
Lols

Evening Maisie's, hope your all coping and some se's fading .
Chezz bet you can't wait for Monday to be over with, go girl,with the grad t shirt well done , must be hard going in every week and having all that toxic stuff, we will be with you in spirit sister!!!!! Hope the proverbial badgers you know what improves ASAP!! X
Annie nice to hear for you and hope life is getting back to some normality for you now.
Genevre I start rads on 7 th are you then ? Good luck hooe skin holds out for you , and yes it's a bit scary when treatment starts coming to an end but at the same time I can't wait for it. Il be glad to get fit, get rid of chemo bulb, which there's to much of. Will be nice to feel my hands and feet again, even my face is numb and looks swollen in the mornings, eyes still runny at times, legs ache like crazy, shall I go on! To be honest I really don't recognise myself and I hate it. Managed a 4 mile coastal walk today but nothing like what I used to do pre chemo!! Can't wait to be me again.
Rosie what are you using on your skin for rads? Good luck with rest of it
Hi susie and Nicola have you both got to have rads?
Nice to hear from some fb girls at new year.
Btw could tell I was eating brown seeded bread today ( normally no taste at all) so you never know could be a sign that taste on way back!! Not much hair though yet.
Have a good evening Maisie's, and a good nights sleep x ju
rainbowrosie

Hi Chezza,

Sorry to hear you've been feeling unwell Smiley Sad Hope you'll be on the mend soon. Thank goodness you've only got one treatment left, then you can give a big two fingers up at it, whoo! whoo! Radiotherapy going okay, skin quite normal so far. Feeling extremely tired and can't walk far, but still suffering from the chemo! I've been told that it can take up to six months or more to fully recover from all the treatment, so I'm going to listen to my body and be kinder to myself Smiley Happy

Best wishes for Monday

xxx

chezzap

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!

Sorry not been on Ive been feeling as rough as the proverbial badgers you know what!  But Ive only one more to go now on Monday.  Ive got my chemo graduation t shirt at the ready!

Hope evryone had a good xmas and new year.  So nice to hear from you all.  Roller hope you are ok as you havent posted for a while.

Fran hope you soon get those rads over and done with!

Nicola hope the mouth feeling much better now

Lols well done on that walk thats impressive!!!

Annie hope life is getting back to some sort of new normal for you

Meg hope you had a lovely xmas and new year

Rosie well done on getting that first rads session under your belt

love to all xxx

Genevre

Thanks, Lols, we all deserve a happy new year don’t we?!  I hope it’s been as happy a Christmas as possible for everyone. I don’t know if anyone else is feeling a bit low now – family gone home, treatment coming to an end, which is brilliant but also scary because it feels as if the massive support network – the medics, friends etc will all fade away and here we are left to return to work or our usual normality, and hope and pray we are cancer-free. And I expect you all feel like me, not very well, tired, painful joints (has anyone else whose started on Anastrozole had this?) itchy and watering eyes and generally fed up.

Sorry, rant over, this must be a better year for us!

Glad your rads are over Annie – my turn next week and some others too.

Hope you’re feeling better Nicola

Nearly there Chezz!

Lols, my hair doesn’t seem to be making any progress, I’m really fed up with wigs and scarves but it’s too cold without, even at home. How long will it be before we have a proper head of hair again, does anyone know?

Roller, I hope you’re coping  with your Dad and not feeling too bad yourself.

Lovely to hear from Facebook Maisies!

Love to all xxx

Lols

HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR all maisies xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Annie62

Hi everyone!

Lois I did post after my last rads on 20th Dec but have had nothing much to report since then!  Area still a horrible dark red shade and sore, but at least the side of my neck is nearly back to normal!

I know what you mean about the lack of hair.  I've got a sort of fluffy covering but it's growing very, very slowly and I am so sick of The Wig!  Also my thumbnails have split from the base and catch on everything...

Good luck to all Maisies still undergoing any sort of treatment, let's hope it really is a happy and healthy New Year! xx

Susie01

Nicola, sorry you are having trouble with mouth ulcers again, hope they clear up quickly! For the first time in years I am having a quiet New Year, OH and I are having a nice meal in with a bottle of bubbly. Having a big family meal out tomorrow, so do not want to feel too tired! Feel I am getting an old woman before my time! Wishing everyone a happy and healthy New Year and will speak to you all in 2014! Take care xx.
Nicola6

Just to wish everyone an early happy new year as don't expect to be on tomorrow, been back to hospital again today as bloody mouth ulcers are coming back along with the oral thrush again, more tabs and more mouthwashes , Lols hope your taste returns again soon, it's not fair with all this lovely food around is it, can't believe you managed such a good walk well done , well all the best everyone and hope the new year is better than the last, luv and hugs to all
Nicola6

Hope it went ok chezzap only 1 to go now your nearly there
rainbowrosie

Hello all,

Hope you had the best Christmas you could manage. Mine was very quiet and restful, which I enjoyed very much. I can't believe how many maisies seem to be on Facebook as it seems that I only know a few girls from the earlier days.

Anyway, I had my first radiotherapy session today. I was a bit scared of the unknown, but the staff were wonderful and put me at ease. I was given my own gown which I have to change into as soon as I get there and take it home with me afterwards. I'll give it back when the sessions are over. I laid on the bed in the same position as when I had the planning and after a bit of readjusting, it got started. It made a bit of a noise, but it went okay. Afterwards I was given some cream to put on morning and evening, they said it's best to keep the area soft and supple. My wrist aches a bit now after having it put in the support, but that's about it. No redness as yet but this tends to develop later, I was also told that I will probably feel tired as time goes on but to rest if needed. Mind you it should be a million times better than the chemo!

Anyway, belle22, I had my Herceptin injection last Friday, it went in within 3 minutes and that was it. I had to wait for 2hrs to be monitored,  then I went home. When I had it with the docetaxcel as an infusion, I was monitored the same amount of time. With Herceptin there are very few side effects, they are milder than what you've had to cope with already. I just get a few niggles but that's it, although, we're all different so ask one of the nurse's to be sure and to put your mind at rest. Hope this helps. 

Well, we're nearly there girls, 

Happy New Year!

Rainbowrosie x

belle22

Hi,

I noticed you have had the herceptin I have to have it to i have my first one with my 5th T and have to stay and be monitored do you get the same side effects as the chemo when you have the herceptin.

Janet_BCC

Dear Lols,

Thank you for your good wishes.

All the best to you too.

Janet

BCC Moderator

Lols

Hi Maisie's, hope everyone's ok. Chez good luck today, only one to go Hun! We are all waiting for you!!
Roller how are you? I've still not much taste and legs and feet aching constantly but managed a 3 hour coastal walk yesterday with occasional steep climb and unexpected tide coming in over me !!! Tired and achy today but glad I did it.
Got a chord feeling under armpit on op side, really uncomfortable, I start rads next Tuesday, just phoned physio in lymphodema clinic and they said would be very unusual to be cording so many months after op more likely scar tissue , doesn't feel like scar tissue. Any one had cording? If so what did it feel like? How they can diagnose over the phone beats me!!!! No good seeing gp they havnt got a clue.
Nicola good to hear from you , you can have a stone of my weight anytime you want to make up for your weightloss.
Nice to hear from a few old Maisie's before Christmas as there's not many of us posting on here.
Annie are you out there? Havnt heard from you for a while x
Want to say a BIG thankyou to meg aka cocoa for daily pm's really males a big difference when wading through the daily crap of se's.
Christmay how are you feeling after last chemo? Hope you weren't to bad over Christmas and your rads planning went ok.
How's everyone's hair or lack of it? I'm really sick of hats etc now can't get on with wigs to well.
In case I'm not back online before new year ( Internet keeps disappearing) just saying a massive goodbye to a crap 2013 for us all and hoping a fantastic 2014 for all us Maisie's and all others who post on here and the moderators , happy new year to all xx ju
Tylerrose

Hi ladies hope you all had a great Christmas and wishing you all a better 2014 luv to you all xxxxxx
chezzap

Hi Nicola good to hear from you.  Yes Ive got 2 left one tomorrow and then last one on the sixth.  Finally say goodbye to this annus horribilus.  Hope everyone doing ok.  Been feeling rough last few days due to the build up in my system but have come so far I am determined to get last 2 under the belt

Nicola6

Hi everyone a belated merry christmas to everyone and lets hope we all have a better and healthy new year, im sure the rest of our treatment in most cases will be a doddle compared to what we have been through, my mouth ulcers have finally started to improve the only good side to them was that i have lost over a stone in weight due to not been able to eat, chezza i think you must be nearly there now if you arent already lost all track of weeks, if not good luck with your final ones, lols hope your aching limbs soon improve and 2 years does seem a long time i havent seen my oc since the beginning and still havent got an appointment, no discussion about tomoxefen seems lax to me, rollercoaster i hope you dads ok, and susie i hope your portacath  removal feels better and heals soon, love to everyone and sorry if i have missed anyone but there doesnt seem to be many of us posting on here anymore i hope everones side effects soon pass and are taste recovers soon all the best for 2014,

Genevre

Hello Maisies, wishing you all a very happy Christmas, with as little pain and weaakness, and as much joy as possible.  2013 hasn't been a great year, has it, but let's see it as one in which our lives were being saved, and look forward to next year with hope, and feeling a lot lot better!  Much love to all, Fran xxx

lynsey44

Hi everyone! another one popping in from facebook. I finished chemo on 6th dec got surgery in the new year and then radio therapy after that.
Just wanted to wish you all a Merry christmas and hoping that the New Year is a healthier one for all!!
Xxx
chezzap

Rainbow Rosie so great to hear from you and you sound so upbeat and positive now that the chemo part is behind you. 

Hope everyone else has a fab xmas.  Anniw well done you on finishing rads!

Roller hope you get a peaceful xmas

Susie and anne chat to you on FB!

Lols hope you doing well my lovely

Christy is ok she finished last Monday she text me today.

Anne-Marina

Hi Everyone - just popped in from the Facebook group to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a very Happy (hopefully) New Year.

I finished my chemo on 4th December and am waiting for a date for my MX - probably be mid-January - then rads.  The side effects of the Tax are still pretty bad - they just go on and on don't they? I've almost got my taste back so hopefully dinner tomorrow will taste ok. My legs are very weak and achy as well - especially when going up stairs. I've got a little bit of white fluff growing on my head - you almost need a magnifying glass to see it, but its definitely there!  I hope the painful fingers get better soon - my fingernails are such a pretty colour - red stripes!

Anyway - wishing you all the best - Anne xx

rainbowrosie

Spoiler

Hello Maises,

Just checking in to say that I hope you all manage to have a good Christmas and that we all have a better New Year! 

I finished my Chemo on 5th December and it was a roller coaster of a ride. The last three treatments were the worst- Docetaxcel and Herceptin. Docetaxcel was the nasty one and like most of you, I suffered and still suffering from the side effects. After the first one, I ended up in hospital for a week, which resulted with the Oncologist reducing the Docetaxcel by 20%! The upshot was that I didn't end up in hospital again and it reduced the awful leg pain.  

I'm still very weak and tired, but my taste buds are shot to pieces and I find it difficult to deal with, it's not as bad as it was but I'd really like to be able to taste my Christmas dinner!  The good news is that my hair has started to grow back and although it's only a couple of centimetres, I feel like I'm achieving something at last. 

I start radiotherapy on the 30th December for 15 sessions, then just continue with Herceptin injections every 3 weeks for the following 9 months. Hopefully I will have my reconstruction around July, then god willing the main part of this journey will be complete. 

I remain positive for most of the time but the one thing that still bothers me at times is the loss of my boob. Don't get me wrong, I know I had to lose it, but having the other one just hanging there makes me feel ugly. I have my prothesis, however it's large and heavy, which is a constant reminder of what I've been through and I hate it with a passion! Mind you I'm very fortunate in the fact that I've got a fantastic husband that tells me I'm beautiful inside and out. Without him I would have been lost, my wonderful daughter has also been amazing and it's great that she's home from university to spend Christmas with us.

Well Maisies, I've gone on longer than I planned so please forgive me, let's hope we all get through the next stage with not so much drama or pain.

So, take good care of yourselves and here's to a better, healthier and Happy New Year!

Susie01

Hi everyone, it seems we must all be busy as no real movement on here for a few days! Annie, bet you are so relieved that your rads are all over, well done! Rollercoaster glad your rads planning went well, you start the same day as me, may see you there at some time! Portacath removal went fine, a bit sore, but healing nicely. Lois hope your legs are feeling a bit better, mine still hurt like mad but hope they will gradually get better! Rollercoaster, hope your dad is ok now he is home again and that you do not have any problems over Xmas. Will not be at ICT for a couple of weeks in the new year as it clashes with my radiotherapy, but hope to keep going later in the month. Anyway now is the time to wish all Maisie's a Happy Christmas and a HEALTHY New Year! All take care xx.
Annie62

Last day of rads today - hooray!  Very red and sore, especially neck area where they zapped the nodes, but so glad it's over.

I have an appointment with my Onc surgeon for July next year and radiotherapy doc for June, don't know what's happening about the chemo doc but am supposed to have a bone scan sometime in the near future. 

Love to everyone, whatever stage you're at, and thanks for all the support and help along the way.  I do hope we have a much better 2014!

Rollercoaster

FEC 6 Day 19

Hi all, sorry I've been absent from the forum, it's been a busy week getting out and about again. Been for rads planning today, went ok, the ladies there were lovely. One asked me if I had any questions but everything I asked her she didn't know the answer to so that went well. Got my tattoos and a gown to keep for 3 weeks while the treatment lasts. Got a parking permit but they want to know the number plates of the car or cars I will be using, could be interesting as some friends have offered to help with transport and I don't know all their number plates, and of course just because you have a permit doesn't mean you can find somewhere to park. I asked if it was ok to use Cetraben cream as aqueous cream doesn't work for me and they didn't know, any one else know? Just to cap things off, dad has been sent home again today, partly because he nagged them to go and the other part because they wanted him to go, brilliant timing and more worry, RAH! Enough of my moaning.

Susie, how did your portacath removal go and when do you start your rads, my first is 6th at 14:50, not too bad considering I asked for mornings but they did want to start on the 9th and I begged them to start on the 6th as we have organized a week away on 25th so I have to be grateful they obliged.

Chezz, only 3 left and soon just 2, you're nearly there now and then you graduate with the rest of us hurrah and well done.

Christymay, if you're reading this, hope you are ok, we still miss you. How is mr bones doing and your lovely daughter? Hope your ses are fading and you're starting to feel better.

Lols, no appointments for two years, wow! Think I would have mixed feelings on that one, don't like the onc so would be glad not to see him but need the checks for peace of mind. Btw I have an appt for another echo gram on Jan 2nd, nobody seems to know why but I'm sure I will find out eventually. I assume its prep for when the herceptin starts, is anyone else having herceptin, can't be just me surely. Know what you mean about the achy legs, mine feel feeble and if I kneel it hurts my knees like mad.

Well girls, I'm pooped now so going for a chill out TV catch up evening. Have a good one, love and hugs to all and throw the ses away now, xxxx
Lols

Appt arrived in post today for onc appt 15 th dec 2015!!!!! Xx. Spoke to bc nurse and they will see me before that! Thankgoodness x
Had the nose thing to chezz but not this time for some reason x
Susie01

Chezzap, yes, I have had really sore scabs up my nose and they bleed every time I blow my nose, in fact the scabs have been so bad some nights, found it difficult to breath when I went to bed! They have actually started to feel a bit better today, so am hoping they will just continue to improve.
Lois, sorry, but I am so glad you have the problem with the legs, I thought it was just me and yes they hurt so much and today they hurt even more and I think it's because I was so busy yesterday! I feel like an old woman when I walk! Not a good look lol!