cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

axillary lymph node removal

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: axillary lymph node removal

Hello Ali H Thanks for the reply and will certainly look at the other mails, it means a lot to be able to communicate with people who are going through the same or similar. We are not alone. I know what you mean about chemo brain somedays are good and others are frankly scary.

Highlighted

Re: axillary lymph node removal

Hi Janet462! I've got a sort of similar situation, in that my nodes were originally clear when I had the first biopsy, have completed chemo and just had mastectomy...nodes now show cancer. I posted under "nodes were clear, now aren't!" and lots of lovely ladies replied with advice.they put it so much better than I can (chemo brain), hunt down the latest posts section for a few days ago and have a read, they really put my mind at rest. I'm sorry I'm not good at technology otherwise I'd put the link up... Can't blame chemo brain for that I'm afraid, I'm just a technophobe!
Highlighted

axillary lymph node removal

Hi there just wondered if there is anyone out there who has had the same as me. Had left sided mastectomy in january with scentinel lymphs removed. Then six cycles of FEC. Then told that I needed axillary clearance which was done two weeks ago. Now told that there was 7 nodes still affected with cancer cells. Been started on anastrozole and to have radiotherapy. Has this happened to anyone else, having a blip and need reassurance. Thanks.