cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

back pain

4 REPLIES 4
Anniegirl1

Re: back pain

I made a mix of essential oils, almond oil, say 1/5th of a pint glass worth (sorry about my measuring method!!) as the bulk, and then about 8 - 10 drops of each : lavender, ginger, black pepper, frankincense, which I massaged in each night and morning - more if need be. Also tried Voltaren and Arnica Cream - all helped. I also used these on my 'collapsing vein arm' and it definitely eased the pain. Hope it helps x

Anniegirl1

Hi, I also got bback pain which i think was a SE of the immune boosting injections - Zarzio. I rubbed Voltaren on and it definitely helped. My hips/thighs also felt weird - like if I stepped at an odd angle or bent down I got a sharp pain and I expected it to snap! It only lasted 2 days thankfully.

Understand what everyone says about the doctors and nurses - they never offer advice on how to deal with these things when they happen, even though prior to chemo one is told ' don't worry, you will be given all sorts of meds to help you remain comfortable and pain-free' Ha! Have also used Arnica on my arm which I think is hellping the veins. Good luck xxxx Has to be a bright  light at the end of the tunnel 🙂 xx

Mema23

I'd say any back pain that persists for six weeks should be investigated especially if it wakes you at night. I'm very grateful for my 'on the ball' GP who sent me for an x ray which found my bony mets. I know of other ladies who have been back and forth to physios, chiropractors and osteopaths for months if not years. When finally diagnosed with mets, they were extensive and not just in their bones xx
angiepops

hi amd66

i have terrible back pain when i'm laying down in bed and i cant turn properly without it really hurting. i get lower back pain all the time really unless i'm walking about. told doc and they werent really interested, jxust said take painkillers if i need to get a good nights sleep. have you tried the doctors?

angie x

amd66

back pain

Hi ladies,  what sort of bone pain do we need to react to, lower back has ached gor a week ir so, thought it was the high chair at work where im not face on to computer.  When I bend I get dull ache like irs stiff any advice would be great xx