back pain

Hi ladies,  what sort of bone pain do we need to react to, lower back has ached gor a week ir so, thought it was the high chair at work where im not face on to computer.  When I bend I get dull ache like irs stiff any advice would be great xx

hi amd66

i have terrible back pain when i’m laying down in bed and i cant turn properly without it really hurting. i get lower back pain all the time really unless i’m walking about. told doc and they werent really interested, jxust said take painkillers if i need to get a good nights sleep. have you tried the doctors?

angie x

Hi, I also got bback pain which i think was a SE of the immune boosting injections - Zarzio. I rubbed Voltaren on and it definitely helped. My hips/thighs also felt weird - like if I stepped at an odd angle or bent down I got a sharp pain and I expected it to snap! It only lasted 2 days thankfully.

Understand what everyone says about the doctors and nurses - they never offer advice on how to deal with these things when they happen, even though prior to chemo one is told ’ don’t worry, you will be given all sorts of meds to help you remain comfortable and pain-free’ Ha! Have also used Arnica on my arm which I think is hellping the veins. Good luck xxxx Has to be a bright  light at the end of the tunnel :slight_smile: xx

I made a mix of essential oils, almond oil, say 1/5th of a pint glass worth (sorry about my measuring method!!) as the bulk, and then about 8 - 10 drops of each : lavender, ginger, black pepper, frankincense, which I massaged in each night and morning - more if need be. Also tried Voltaren and Arnica Cream - all helped. I also used these on my ‘collapsing vein arm’ and it definitely eased the pain. Hope it helps x