Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

back to work today

5 REPLIES 5
Guest user
Not applicable

Re: back to work today

me too i returned to work this week after 4 months off, i already had 6 months off in 2005/2006 then another 5 weeks for rads, then from nov 2006 till now. it was nice to be back, had so many customers come up to me and say they had missed me and what was wrong, some guessed by the lack of hair. the staff keep checking i am not doing too much, trouble is i am a worker and do not want preferential treatment so i just get on with it. am finding it tireing after being at home, but am only doing a 20 hour week and increasing it each month. it is good to get back into the real world and normality, as muich as one can.

Guest user
Not applicable

Congratulations on your return to work. I start back next Tuesday after Easter and I cannot wait. I have been off since June last year but I was only in for 9 weeks as I had been on maternity leave prior to that for 10 months. I can't wait for my life to be back to normal.

Mandyxx

Guest user
Not applicable

Me too I went back to work today after 8 months off. It is good to feel like I'm getting back to normal.....and earning some money too!!!! All I need now is hair.

Geraldine

Back to work Congratulations on your return to work. I hope to go back on a phased return in June and am also looking forward to it.

I think it is the thought of feeling as if life is getting back to normal (whatever normal is?). I have kept in touch with the people in the the school where I work and the support from the staff has been brilliant.

Best wishes and I hope all goes well for you

thistle

Guest user
Not applicable

back to work today Hi everyone,
Just to let you know that I went back to work today for first time since July last year and it felt wonderfull. Only doing a few hours this week then gradually increase over 6 weeks. Can't believe how fast its gone and what we've all been through, its like a nightmare that I'm only just now waking up from.
All the best
Kay

Guest user
Not applicable

back to work today

back to work today