birthday tears

Hi all

I know this is pathetic but todays my birthday and i cant believe how many people have visited and beought cards and presents,much less than other years, oh i just feel that everyone is being nice just incase this is my last…My treatments are going well so there is no need to think that way im just feeling very tearfull and totally pathetic, i know i sould be greatful and i need a good slap to put me back in my place…sorry to waffle but i do feel abit better now…

donna x

Hello Donna
you don’t need a slap you need a big fat hug. Sometimes its the jolly times that we’ve taken for granted in the past when bc comes up and bites us on the bum - and there’s something about people being lovely to you, makes me cry, anyway!
Have your tears and let them pass, hopefully you’ll be able to enjoy the rest of the day. I hope it is lovely
monica xxx

Yes I tend to dissolve when people are nice to me too! Anyway have a Happy Birthday and Many Happy Rerurns!!

Many Happy Returns Donna just lap up all the attention when you can. Joyce xx

Happy Birthday Donna, I think special days really hit home with us all, hope your day was really a great one…hugs T…

thankyou all

I feel abit better today, not soo pathetic i was a bit emotional and tearful which isnt like me OH tought i had lost it completly,LOL thanks for your kind words. X

Hi Donna,

Hope you had a lovely Birthday!!
Lots of Love Lesleyxx

Hello fellow Aquarian! It was by birthday on the 10th and I shed a few tears when I opened the cards from my teenage kids.

When’s Mother’s day?..

Oh my word! xx

Hi Donna

It was my birthday on the 13th and I had some really lovely cards which made me cry.

I don’t think that it’s people thinking it might be your last birthday it’s more that they realise how much you mean to them and they want to tell you. A birthday’s a good time to do it.

Jan xx