cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

breast clinic

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Re: breast clinic

feeling very sore today  , is it poissible that i been feeling really tired for over a month that it is due to the lumps in my breast 

i can have a really good nights sleep but still feel really tired n dozing off duing the day i could be on the laptop  crocheting or watching tv 

Highlighted

Hi Lynda, I'm sorry you were not able to walk away today with the all clear but at least you will know when you go back this time for definite what is going on, it's not easy waiting on results, it is actually the hardest part of all of this many of us will tell you Xx 

Highlighted

i have got a white patch showing on mammagram also shadow where lymph nodes are had  6 biopsies down  n been  give a breast care nurse go back on the 26th of this month 

Highlighted

Hi Lynda, 

Im sorry you find yourself here and have this worry hanging over you, at least today you will get some answers and hopefully all will be well, they are very thorough and gentle at the clinic and will look after you well, please let us know how you get on Xx Jo 

Highlighted

breast clinic

hi  i am  going to the breast clinic today and i am rather worried about what  they find  i went to the doctors about 10 days ago  i have a nipple that is turning inwards and the area around the nipple is a different colour to the other breast  the doctor said that the breast seems  fuller to the other one and i got a hard area so  i am off to clinic not slept at all last night feeling sick with worry i am 61  and  got members of the family who have cancer also  some that lost their fight n passed away.