breast pain and one breast larger then other

hi

hope u all fine.

i am experiencing pain in my left breast from month and half but it is commimg and going.i been to my gp four time they examine me but they hadn’t found any thing.i am unsure about my breast coz i never self examine it before my pain, i also feeling my hurting breast is bit larger then other. one thing to clear  i breastfeed my wo kids for long time, but it was 6 years ago, and i don’t know that my both breast was same before or not.  From few day i am also feeling burning on the breast  but very little. my gp reffered me breast clinic but not reply yet and and i am on the bed of throne, coz i read on internet that Inflamtory Breast Cancer is hard to diagnose in mamogram and ultrasound.

Plz help me i am very worried

Thanks.

Hi addi, 

I am sorry to hear you are going through this anxious time and are feeling worried. I am sure some of users will be quick to show their support. 

In the meantime please do call ourhelpline at 0808 800 6000 who will be able to talk through any questions you may have about what you are experiencing and offer a friendly ear. The opening hours are below. 

Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm
Late opening Wednesday 9am-7pm
Saturday, 9am-1pm

We also have a Ask our Nursesarea of the Forum where you can ask your question to one of our experts. You may want to post in the Questions about signs and symptoms board in this area. 

Best wishes, 

Lizzy