bruising pain

I found a lump in my breast about a month ago, went to see my GP, whom referred me to breast clinic. the consultant there examined me and said she thought it wasnt anything to worry about maybe a Fibroadaenoma or a enlarged axillary tail. she sent me for an ultrasound, and the sonographer just said it feels lumpy but everything looks normal (which was reassuring but confusing). I then got a letter 2 weeks later saying ‘your scan found nothing abnormal we hope this reassures you’. so i figured i just needed to forget about it. however, in the last three days ive had a bruised-like feeling where the lump is. the reason i found the lump in the first place was just to this same pain, however it happen to be following a night out drinking and so i was really concerned it was my lymph nodes. this time it hasnt been related to drinking, but has been consistant for 3 days. i dont feel comfortable going back to the doctor because its been found to be normal. but i cant get it out of my mind. has anyone else expierenced this? thank you. 

Hi green93
I am sorry to read that you have this worry, you are welcome to call our helpliners to talk your concerns through, lines are open 9-5 during the week and 10-2 Saturdays on 0808 800 6000

Best wishes
Lucy BCC