bye bye

bye bye

bye bye Goodbye ladies and good luck, dilly

Hi Dilly Just read your post and I hope it means you are just leaving the forums for a while and not bad news.

Love

Julie

whats happening dilly? xxx

Oh Dilly! read this last night and been thinking of you.Don’t know what to say. Will miss your posts love Eileen

Hi Dilly,

Please post again and let us know what is happening, sure am not the only one really worried and disturbed by your short post.

Love and hugs, Jean xxxx

I don’t usually post on the Secondary forum but I was browsing this morning and saw your post.
Dilly, what is it? Is there something wrong? You’ve left us worrying now. Do you mean:

A), You’re taking a break from the forums?

B), You’ve had bad news from the docs?

C), You’ve had enough and …

I pray it’s not either of the last two suggestions, Dilly. Please come and explain to us. I’ve never met you but have read your posts here and feel as though I ‘know’ you. I’d hate the thought of you ‘doing anything’ or feeling alone with bad news. Please talk to us, Dilly. Please.

I hope it’s nothing serious and that I’ve not offended you by my above assumptions.

love
Sue

Hello Dilly I have only been here since July last year - and haven’t posted much. Dilly I have seen a lot of your posts - and have taken your advice and general good cheer much to heart. Please let us know what is happening with you - from the look of it we would all like to be here for you…

xx

hi Dilly Like Jill I too read your posts and am alway amazed by your kindness and extensive knowledge.
I hope it is just a holiday you are having. Please post as soon as you can. I will be on the look out.
Be as good as you can be.
Kieran

Dilly Hi Dilly
You helped me in jan when I was re diagnosed and when I was really down, your posts are so helpful please tell me if I can help if there is a prob. Just hope your just fed up with all the giving
love
mollie

Dilly

I too have found you have always been so helpful and informative. I have been thinking of you all day and will miss your posts.

Love Lollie

Just browsing and saw your message dilly, you have been so kind and helpful to us all , now our turn to be concerned about you, please let us know what’s happening.

Hugs Val. XXXX.

By from Dilly Just logged on tonight and very concerned about dilly - I couldn’t get up her post of the 4th. I’ve clicked on “dilly by dilly” but it won’t connect to her post. What did she say? She has been wonderful to me, answering some difficult questions, always thoroughly researched, but often with some irony, which makes me laugh at times. Igf she indeed has left the forums, I can only feel bereft and shall miss her wise postings and humour.
Liz.

Hi Liz

can i clear up the mystery of the other post by dillly. Because she hadnt put a subject and had posted as a new topic it cant be read. It was in fact a response to the No.10 Downing street DCA Petition on the Current issues forum and merely said “on it now” and was a response to janera’s previous post. You can find this out by doing a search on dilly and finding the relevant post - then clicking on that will bring up the whole thread. I don’t really know the reason why it became detached.

Dawnhc

Dilly Hi Dawn -
what a treasure you are! I did try the search facility using “dilly” before I wrote my reply, but was unable to access the thread. I will try janeera’s post. I am a bit of klutz these days with the computer - incredible to believe I was the European Training Officer for the first Real-time computerised hotel and reservation system for a CIA owned company way back in 1970. We retired to Spain in 1985, where we couldn’t even get a telephone for 2 and a half years, never mind internet access, and then we had to pay for the road to be dug up! Never mind the sun and sangria life depicted on some tv programmes, and threats to one’s life, some 14 burglaries does focus one’s attention on the realities of what we really need to live a secure life. Certainly not what we endured. It is so different living there than being on holiday, although in a lot of ways it was enriching to experience a different culture. I am slowly catching up with new technology, which has been a lifeline living in an old Napoleonic Fort in Cornwall - I still feel “isolated”, but at least we have a phone and a computer.

If dilly’s response was just to a Downing Street petition, why all the angst about her leaving the forum? I just don’t get it at the moment.
Many thanks for your reply - I shall sleep easier tonight knowing that Dilly is okay - I hope.
Love, Liz.

Hi Lizzie,

(and all others expressing their concern)

I may have thrown more confusion into this thread! I was just referring to the additional post in this forum that didnt have a subject and was by dilly. The post you are all responding to here was, I must admit, a little alarming - that is quite clear from all the responses. I want to assure everyone that dilly is fine. In her own words:

"So do let anyone know that all is as well as poss with 3 times round the secondaries circuit- I’m in surprisingly good nick. "

lol Dawnhc