cant get post surgery bra in my size

I’m really struggling to find a post surgery bra in my size 40f I’m so stressed as my surgery is in five days the only one I’ve seen suitable is 60.00 I’m single and on stat sick pay so don’t know what to do x

M and s do a lovely soft bra for 18.00 in nude white or black on their website. It’s called total support non wired floral bra. I had a therapeutic mammoplasty and rare post surgery complications and this bra has been by far the best. You don’t need a special post surgery one just a soft one

My nurse told me I would need a front fastener but no chance in my size so thank you so much I’m going to order one bless ya you’ve removed so much stress xx

I spent shed loads I didn’t have on a front fastening one and it’s so much faff. It’s also no easier to put on. I’m a different size to you else I would have sent it as only tried it on.

I bought front fasteners was in a normal fastening bra within a week xx have you tried eb*y?
My front fastener was jusr a stretchy normal bra not a post surgery one made it cheaper

I really struggled before my opinion to get a bra in a large size, they were all out of stock.  I got really distressed by it.  Since my op I went online again and Grattans had a good selection of large bras at a reasonable price.  I sent for quite a few so I could get comfy ones!!!  Free delivery and returns and pay later.  Good luck Anne