cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

carpal tunnel syndrome

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

Re: carpal tunnel syndrome

tezz I am on exemestane and the carpal tunnel happened after I'd been on it for about 2 months. I am very very happy to say that I swapped to taking pill in morning and the carpal tunnel se went. Maybe that will work for you too?
Now been on it for ten months and not too many probs. Didn't have rads though. Hope you get this sorted soon, it's so painful! x xx
Highlighted

Hi

I have just been changed from Arimidex to Examestane for same symptoms....is it not an inherent problem with AI's....just told myself to get a grip and get on with it!

Katie

Highlighted

Oh no! Perhaps change to Arimidex?

Highlighted

Hi, I was on letrozole originally and my joints were so bad they changed me to exemastane, thanks for your reply x
Highlighted

Hi, yes i had awful carpal tunnel whilst on exemestane. I am now on letrozole and the carpal tunnel symptoms happen very rarely. Maybe u could swap drug? X

Highlighted

carpal tunnel syndrome

Hi there. It's a year since I finished my radiotherapy. I am having tests for carpal tunnel syndrome due to pins and needles and pains in my wrist. I am taking exemastane. Is anyone having same symptoms please?

Tezz